You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 13:02, The-Sir said:

Yup. If you're interested in altcoins I can't recommend Obsidian highly enough, secure encrypted and decentralised messaging and payment product. Currently at 50p a coin, I reckon it'll be at £10 - £20 this time next year.

Seems to be trading at just under a cent these days?

16 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:
On 29/11/2017 at 13:02, The-Sir said:

Yup. If you're interested in altcoins I can't recommend Obsidian highly enough, secure encrypted and decentralised messaging and payment product. Currently at 50p a coin, I reckon it'll be at £10 - £20 this time next year.

Seems to be trading at just under a cent these days?

Image result for stonks

Yeah called that one wrong really didn't I. Thankfully cashed the majority of it out at $1.30 though. 

Still got small pockets of magical Internet money out there somewhere, if the market takes off again I'll be frantically trying to remember each of my creds.

• 3 months later...
On 07/12/2018 at 16:56, Spy Bee said:

2800$ looks like it might be the bottom. I'm going to buy some more this weekend. I won't expect to cash out until 2020, because it's going to take a long time for confidence to recover.

Aye, it’s at £6,325. You minted now or what?

I put £50 into this about an hour ago and so far I’ve only managed to lose 23p.

I still reckon BTC will see highs of £100k in years to come, but I'm not active with all this crypto stuff any more. I've got a couple of grands worth which I have accumulated and I'm just sitting on it. I got absolutely stung on OCP, but other than that I've got what I put in or more.

7 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Just got off the phone again with founder of Bitcoin, Jeff Bitcoin. He told me to get back in. Just relaying the message so we can all get rich .

My £50 is now worth over £50.70. Can you believe it? I’m a natural. 

If anyone wants to know how to hit it big and hit it quick then they can book a one-to-one session with me via PM or WhatsApp for £20 an hour. I’m offering TLW gold members the chance to benefit from a reduced price of £19.95. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If anyone wants to know how to hit it big and hit it quick then they can book a one-to-one session with me via PM or WhatsApp for £20 an hour. I’m offering TLW gold members the chance to benefit from a reduced price of £19.95. 

P-fucking-M'd. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Do you give t-shirts away?

12 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

I still reckon BTC will see highs of £100k in years to come, but I'm not active with all this crypto stuff any more. I've got a couple of grands worth which I have accumulated and I'm just sitting on it. I got absolutely stung on OCP, but other than that I've got what I put in or more.

I'm about even as well. 

• 5 weeks later...