You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

Double? What stock are you holding?!?!

Depends on your spread.

I’ve seen surges of 400-500% in a couple of hrs. We’re talking alt coins of small amounts, but getting the swing of low/high can bring great gains.

Did you notice SIACOIN up 34.12% when everything else was red?

Thank fuck! TRX was a concern, but this kind of rise shows to me that it has been manipulated in price. Knowing what is to come makes me happy. XRP makes me happy, as this will go to 30$ minimum. And my holding stock Ethereum rising is also good before I chuck into WAN!

Hope everyone is starting to smile now!

BTC at 11300 might cash in on my grands worth i bought at 2pm for 9870

First day luck?

If it drops back down to the 9's tomorrow I am buying big

Yip. I’m working XRP hard. It’s been fluctuating wildly between $1.07 & $1.47 several times in the last hour.

I logged into binance properly for the first time in a while today with the intent to sell my TRX off, though it dropped from my sell order level again so I cancelled it, but it meant I saw the announcement that new accounts are open again, but can only trade once you've put in $10k in fiat or coins.

Means that flood of new investment isn't going to happen as I can't see many average joes either having that amount kicking around or having the confidence to put that much behind their first forays into crypto.

I'm getting the opposite feeling a lot of you have had recently. My share £150 in TRX dipped massively to a low of about $82 but now I'm feeling quite jazzed that it's back up to $117. Even though it's still a loss, it's going back in the right direction.

Quite intrigued to give WAN a go, but no money for it so it'll have to wait.

When is WAN supposed to be going on Binance? That's if it does go on there that is.

There is an annoucement tomorrow. There is a Telegram group you can follow.

I read something today saying that Binance has very few coins with a market cap of under 100 billion. So maybe WAN won't go on there.

Dustin_Byington Retweeted Mihail Tanev

As a reminder - do not buy WAN on EtherDelta. Also we won’t be conducting any more public sales of WAN. Keep vigilant as there are many fake Wanchain and Dustin Byington accounts. Only trust @wanchain_org, http://www.wanchain.org , @Dustin_Byington, and https://t.me/WanchainANN 

This

This was RT'd by @wanchain

Cashaa goes live in 2 days...

“It is terrible that many 'so called' blockchain companies claim they want to become a financial institution without the basic understanding of regulations and lack of knowledge of compliance. I am glad to see Cashaa is setting the global standard for blockchain companies to emulate in becoming the bank of the future." 
Anil Earla
Visa, Head of Information & Data Analytics

Finally read the whole of this thread whilst in the office, absolutely pumped to get started. Registered with binacre & coinbase, gonna finish it all checks off at home tonight. Got about £350 to play with to begin then probably up to £50 a week as work is keeping me busy.

Still got lots of research to do, has anyone got any material they recommend?

I've managed to trade away more TRX again, when will I learn that I'm no bloody good at this.

I've gone from 4000 to 3750 through my smart manouveres!

It's impossible for the likes of us knobs to do it consistently and make profit.

I've tried it with shares and eventually fucked it off and decided to invest in shares with long term gains rather than day trading.

I'm doing the same with this.

• Upvote 1

Done. Any idea what these might be worth when they land and by giving my ETH address from binance, how will I get them?

Nooo.. ether address liek imToken app or myetherwallet.

They will send them to you. They could be worthless or could be worth hundreds of dollars over 12 months.

Nooo.. ether address liek imToken app or myetherwallet.

They will send them to you. They could be worthless or could be worth hundreds of dollars over 12 months.

Oh!

Don't have either, so don't know what I've done there then.

Twat.