You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

Think you brave. Should have waited another day or so to see what happens

Tbh I was initially looking to spend around £10000 so I have started small, I can monitor this for the next few days and buy at a better price if need be

Still think I bought at  a sensible price (please be right lol)

Tbh I was initially looking to spend around £10000 so I have started small, I can monitor this for the next few days and buy at a better price if need be

Still think I bought at a sensible price (please be right lol)

Long term it's a good price. It's just you could have probably got cheaper if you waited another day or so

Fucking bloodbath!! Down to 50% of what it was when I set up my portfolio in cryptocompare on the 10th!!

Still £300 or so up on my investment overall but damn this feels bad.

Starting to feel weak handed

Fucking bloodbath!! Down to 50% of what it was when I set up my portfolio in cryptocompare on the 10th!!

Some positivity now is essential to the process...

630c28e786fe5bcabadd5f82006e1e4d.jpg

I'm about £400 down now, about 65% of my portfolio gone. At least you're still up.

I really should have cashed in on TRX at 0.22, was very dumb in hindsight. Live and learn I guess. Going to come back for more regardless once the dust settles, certainly no point in selling now.

Be strong mates, be strong.

I am massively, like mega massively, down from when I started. Those hey days of a fortnight ago when TRX was mooning up to 0.3 seem so far away.

I'm all in though. Absolutely no point selling now. And no real point looking at the portfolio figure. Just gotta ride this out and hope it comes back up. Mega hope.

In fact, I'm that far in, I bought more XRP yesterday when it dropped below 1.

I read some quote about your portfolio grows either by total coins or by value. I thought, fuck yeah, let's get some more in this sale.

Yesterday was wild.

*realisation*

f9290c727ef5d05b9b8da9f9bfe98255.jpg

Sorry Eddie

• Upvote 2

Isn't this market beginning to yoyo a bit predictably now?

Self perpetuating though isn't it?

People recognise a patter so react to it - like I just tried and failed to, knowing it would fall again you sell, helping it fall.