You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

Spy Bee serious question this

Been thinking about doing this for a while, done quite a bit of research

If I had £10000 to invest what you do with it?

Have been watching BTC all day its low was 10 its high was 11, last five days dropped from 14 is now a good time to buy?

Spy Bee serious question this

Been thinking about doing this for a while, done quite a bit of research

If I had £10000 to invest what you do with it?

Have been watching BTC all day its low was 10 its high was 11, last five days dropped from 14 is now a good time to buy?

Err, Eddie could do with some milk please...

Not sure mate, about a day or so seems to be the average

You're a brave man playing with that amount of money

Not gonna just lump it in although it was at 10,400 not long ago its jumped to 11,500 in an hour its very tempting and was 14 five days ago

Not gonna just lump it in although it was at 10,400 not long ago its jumped to 11,500 in an hour its very tempting and was 14 five days ago

This correction might take a bit of time to play out. If BTC is not finished, when it surges again, expect a big one. I suspect more drops yet.

The market has spooked, and the inexperienced will get burned.

Personally,I wouldn’t be putting one IOTA into BTC right now.

Ha! See what I did there?

My £150 investment into TRX is currently worth $82 after reading about all your get rich quick stories! Haha not too fussed really, happy for it to be a long term investment but its a bit annoying in that it's not worth switching to WAN, so will need to put more money into it for when that is announced. Also still fancy holding coins in NEO, ENG and XRP. But I'm a mug really, still done no reading on it and just taking tips from you shower of chancers, so probably deserve what I get.

• Upvote 1

Just paid 1200 euro's into my coinbase account, says it wont be in till Friday so I can monitor it till then

I have always been a bit of a risk taker tbh, just I am still a bit naive regards all of this

Lots of reading to do...

i'd keep it in safer coins at the moment. NEO and ETH are less volatile at the moment (but still going down)

Hard to know where this is going. If it follows the patterns of the last few years then it's expected. Might just keep buying small amounts while it's heading south. I'm in for 450 at the minute so I'm ok to 800 and just let that ride. It's money from my paddy power account so I'm not too upset if it's totally wasted.