You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea(h) PL- Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

Was a jammy goal whatever way you look at it, whether they deserved it or not it was a jammy equaliser.

I didn't say it wasn't a jammy goal, I said they more than deserved their equaliser.

We practically begged for them to equalize as soon as we scored. I thought I was watching Crystal Palace holding onto a lead against the Mancs.

Gutted to get a draw in those kind of circumstances but after they way we collapsed during the week I would have taken a draw any day of the week against this lot.

Changes should've been made much earlier but who knows how that would have played out, we may have even got caught on the counter attack ourselves, so fairly happy with a draw.

We must be the only team in world football who when we drop deep and get everyone behind the ball we manage to leave tons of space.

We will never win a fucking thing until we jib frauds like Henderson in midfield and the absolute jokers we have in goal and the back 4.

We have no composure when defending, we panic - what the fuck was that when klavan whacked it against his own man not once but twice 6 yards from goal.

We make clearances that time and time again go straight to the opposition - we are a fucking defensive shambles.

And that is why we don't and won't win anything. That equaliser as spawny as the actual goal was was coming for the entire last 20 mins because our game management and defensive nous is a joke.

Once again a winning position is spunked and the opposition are the ones happy with their point while we sit yet again wondering what might have been/consoling ourselves we 'aren't far away' 'we are unlucky' etc - problem is we spend so much time doing that that actually doing the business passes us by.

There just isn't a winning mentality in the club.

• Upvote 3

The one where he gave it away every single time and got caught out under the ball about 7 times in the second half alone.

He is atrocious, shockingly bad.

He's going to be a part of team for years to come, probably as a a CB, so you better get used to him, He makes mistakes and gets himself out of trouble most of the time, Sign of a talented player in my book and he will get better 

If you've got a midfield made up of English players, certainly players with the pace, footballing skills and passing acumen of Henderson and Milner, then you've got fuck all there,

Chelsea got lucky, regardless of some arseholes on here thinking they 'deserved' the draw. What pissed me off was the way the Brazilian peasant acted like he meant the mis-hit cross as an effort on goal. .

But this Premier League is getting worse and worse. Talk it up as much as you like but that was a cunt of a game, and you will go a very long time before you see a decent game in this mammon amassing exercise in selling mediocrity.

• Downvote 1

I don't know how people can be happy or even content with that result. 

A win would have moved us into the top four and gone level on points against Chelsea.

We haven't got the luxury of settling for points anymore. We aren't the mancs, in that we aren't winning all of our sides against inferior teams. Nor is this 2008, where there were only 4 sides competing for top four.

A poor result and poor performance from Klopp for me. His subs were terrible. 

The one where he gave it away every single time and got caught out under the ball about 7 times in the second half alone.

He is atrocious, shockingly bad.

I normally think you’re a retard but you have a point about Gomez. Your point is still retarded because he’s not atrocious or shockingly bad, far from it. He is however, a poor right back. He’s not good enough going forward nor is he aware enough when balls come in at him back post. You seen him earlier when he came inside covering and defended as a centre back he looked much more comfortable and even managed to be calm on the ball take a few on and pass it out. As soon as Clyne is back I think we’ll see him at centre back with TAA covering like he is now.

• Upvote 1

I normally think you’re a retard but you have a point about Gomez. Your point is still retarded because he’s not atrocious or shockingly bad, far from it. He is however, a poor right back. He’s not good enough going forward nor is he aware enough when balls come in at him back post. You seen him earlier when he came inside covering and defended as a centre back he looked much more comfortable and even managed to be calm on the ball take a few on and pass it out. As soon as Clyne is back I think we’ll see him at centre back with TAA covering like he is now.

He is fucking wank.

How do you know he's good at centre back?

He's literally never played there in his life.

Fuck you spastic. Nothing hysterical about it. Our defence is fucking shite and he thinks they are going to hold out against Chelsea throwing on most of their attacking players. Do one you fucking retard.

I’m not saying you don’t have valid points but it’s the manner in which you (and others I might add) jump in feet first and hit the post button before really engaging your brains.

This team is far from shit. We are top of our champions league group and nicely positioned in the league. And to say Klopp doesn’t have a clue? Fuck off with that nonsense.

We were a flukey goal away from beating a very good side yet you’ve gone into full ‘everyone and everything is shit’ mode.

• Upvote 2