You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Snip

Fowlers God

7 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I’m 39 this year, I’ve got no kids and have no desire to have any. Will I be able to get this done on the NHS or will I have to pay some private outfit to stop any unwanted problems landing on my doorstep?

You’ll just have to ask. 

The nurse was was telling me yesterday that there is quite a few NHS trusts that don’t offer it at all. So it’s a postcode lottery on that score 

The blurb I got said they will do it for those not wanting children at all, but generally they will refuse those under 30.

So you might be a candidate and allowed it. Just need to enquire

I think the private cost was about £300

1 minute ago, RJ Fan club said:

You’ll just have to ask. 

The nurse was was telling me yesterday that there is quite a few NHS trusts that don’t offer it at all. So it’s a postcode lottery on that score 

The blurb I git said they will do it for those not wanting children at all, but generally they will refuse those under 30.

So you might be a candidate and allowed it. Just need to enquire

I think the private cost was about £300

Oh is that all. Fuck it. It’s getting done. 

I'm booked in to get my balls disconnected this Thursday "cumming" 

I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but we have two children, we're both 37 and we have no desire what so ever for anymore children. So it's the logical choice. 

On the bright side, she is going to her mams next weekend so I have a few days to myself. 

For anyone that has kids. Getting two days piece and quiet is probably worth getting the snip for..... 

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

I’m 39 this year, I’ve got no kids and have no desire to have any. Will I be able to get this done on the NHS or will I have to pay some private outfit to stop any unwanted problems landing on my doorstep?

I think the best option is to smash your balls between two bricks. 

15 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I'm booked in to get my balls disconnected this Thursday "cumming" 

I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but we have two children, we're both 37 and we have no desire what so ever for anymore children. So it's the logical choice. 

On the bright side, she is going to her mams next weekend so I have a few days to myself. 

For anyone that has kids. Getting two days piece and quiet is probably worth getting the snip for..... 

Amen, while my gruesome twosome are here, I’m very much on light duties and being left alone 

I may be jumping the gun being only 17 hours after the event, but pain wise I’ve been fine. 

Fortunately, or not, I have strong pain killers for slipped disc, so took those yesterday. Felt almost nothing after, and haven’t needed anything since last night, 

The left ball disconnection was a different matter though.  Probably akin to swift boot in the nads 

38 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

Amen, while my gruesome twosome are here, I’m very much on light duties and being left alone 

I may be jumping the gun being only 17 hours after the event, but pain wise I’ve been fine. 

Fortunately, or not, I have strong pain killers for slipped disc, so took those yesterday. Felt almost nothing after, and haven’t needed anything since last night, 

The left ball disconnection was a different matter though.  Probably akin to swift boot in the nads 

Did you get the scalpel or non scalpel procedure done? 

I'm getting the non scalpel one done. I think I'm more nervous not getting an injection in my sack than getting one. At least you know for sure you're going to be numb with the injection. 

My old man (my father, but my penis) has assured me it's nothing to worry about. He had it done back in the 80's and ran a marathon 3 weeks after it. 

45 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Did you get the scalpel or non scalpel procedure done? 

I'm getting the non scalpel one done. I think I'm more nervous not getting an injection in my sack than getting one. At least you know for sure you're going to be numb with the injection. 

My old man (my father, but my penis) has assured me it's nothing to worry about. He had it done back in the 80's and ran a marathon 3 weeks after it. 

Scalpel, standard method. 

I wouldn’t be so sure about being numb, my left bollock begged to differ when he picked up the left tube. But a few more ml of jallop and it was all good.

There’s still nothing to worry about, while no likes the idea of someone going at your nads with a sharp edge or laser or what the fuck ever, compared to my missus birthing twice... 

I had it done about 6 years ago and had mild pain in my left testicle for a fews months after. Wasn't constant and came at random times but stopped eventually and haven't had any issues since. 

I had the non scapel and has been the only time in 17 years that I was allowed another two ladies to touch my gentleman bits. 

• Upvote 1

On 18/05/2019 at 22:09, Stouffer said:

I went to the doc' and requested it. 

Did you get "the fear" when you had to go for a slash afterwards. Don't think I've ever felt such anxiety. 

Nah no fear, but as I say I was three beers and 90mg of codine in, so wasn’t really over thinking it. I would be up for the tramadol but I’d find it too moreish 

I’m now over 48hrs, think I’ve gotten away with it. Balls are still sore, but gonna skip the gym for a few more days.

• Upvote 1

got it done earlier at midday.

The procedure itself was a piece of piss.

I got the non scalpel one, so technically no needle either, just a blast of anaesthetic from a little pen type thingy.

Worked perfectly for the right ball, but felt the tiniest, and i do mean tiniest bit of pressure on my left, so he had to give me a proper jab for that. 

But pretty much didnt feel a thing.

I was told to take a painkiller straight away but never brought any with me, took about 40 minutes to get home and by the time i was home, i could feel some discomfort, not too much, like the aftermath of a kick in the balls, so that dull ache, and nearly nauseous feeling in the pit of your stomach. Took 2 nurofens and feel fine now.

so far so good, hopefully thats that i suppose.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

got it done earlier at midday.

The procedure itself was a piece of piss.

I got the non scalpel one, so technically no needle either, just a blast of anaesthetic from a little pen type thingy.

Worked perfectly for the right ball, but felt the tiniest, and i do mean tiniest bit of pressure on my left, so he had to give me a proper jab for that. 

But pretty much didnt feel a thing.

I was told to take a painkiller straight away but never brought any with me, took about 40 minutes to get home and by the time i was home, i could feel some discomfort, not too much, like the aftermath of a kick in the balls, so that dull ache, and nearly nauseous feeling in the pit of your stomach. Took 2 nurofens and feel fine now.

so far so good, hopefully thats that i suppose.

Yeah, well keep that to yourself then.

It is at least a full week on the couch.

I had to politely request a second anaesthetic after the first had next to no effect and I fully felt him pulling at my left bollock. But I'd have to say that the worst part if all of it was having to wear really tight bills for a couple of weeks after. Piece of piss otherwise.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I had to politely request a second anaesthetic after the first had next to no effect and I fully felt him pulling at my left bollock. But I'd have to say that the worst part if all of it was having to wear really tight bills for a couple of weeks after. Piece of piss otherwise.

And they say women have it the worst.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yeah, well keep that to yourself then.

It is at least a full week on the couch.

The missus is taking the kids to her mams over in Galway tomorrow (west of Ireland) for the weekend, so I've two full days without the threat of a sudden punch to the balls from my 3 year old son. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

The missus is taking the kids to her mams over in Galway tomorrow (west of Ireland) for the weekend, so I've two full days without the threat of a sudden punch to the balls from my 3 year old son. 

The punch to the bollocks from my youngest (20 months) was my biggest fear. 

Luckily he hasn't, but he did nearly drop a heavy toy car on them, missed by millimetres 

Anyway I’m back functioning, even did an hour on the spin bike in the gym. Squats afterwards had the potential to go wrong though, so backed off the heavy weight after my first reps 

11 hours ago, RJ Fan club said:

The punch to the bollocks from my youngest (20 months) was my biggest fear. 

Luckily he hasn't, but he did nearly drop a heavy toy car on them, missed by millimetres 

Anyway I’m back functioning, even did an hour on the spin bike in the gym. Squats afterwards had the potential to go wrong though, so backed off the heavy weight after my first reps 

My left ball is a little bit twingy, that was the one I needed the actual injection for. So hopefully just bruising from the anisthetic. 

Besides that I feel fine to be honest. 

Wearing the jock strap is head wrecking though. Its so tight yet my flute is hanging half way outside of it. I can't figure out whether the pain in left ball is from the jock strap or the procedure. 

But so far so good, when did you have yours done by the way? 

16 hours ago, Elite said:

Surely we should have evolved past the stage where we need our tubes cutting.

A simple on/off switch would suffice.

When it comes to reproduction I think you might find all the women in the world ahead of you in that queue

1 week after the event now and thankfully feeling pretty near perfect.

Earlier on in the week i was feeling quite achy, i do have a manual job, and am self employed so couldnt take it easy as id like and i have to be honest, i felt it. But the last 2 days ive felt great.

But i will say to anyone thats thinking of getting it. Take it as easy as possible the first 3 days, i made the mistake of thinking i felt fine 2 days after, so went for a good walk and just didnt feel great afterwards. Not twinghy, just an ache, similar to a pulled muscle or strain in the groin.

But hopefully i can give the jules a quick run out this weekend. Anything to worry about?