Quantcast
Premier League Round Up (Nov 4-5 2017) - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
tlw content

Premier League Round Up (Nov 4-5 2017)

nohandshake.jpg

Most of the interesting games were on the Sunday but Saturday wasn't lacking in entertainment. The best game came at the stadium formerly known as the Britannia where Leicester and Stoke went at it hammer and tong. 

Iborra blasted in a loose ball to give Leicester the lead and they should have been at least three up before Shaqiri equalised. Nice finish from him, but Schmeichel made it easy for him by diving the wrong way. Poor that, it was obvious where Shaqiri was going to put it as his hips don’t lie. 

Mahrez - who was terrific - put Leicester ahead once more but Crouchy came off the bench to thump in an equaliser with his head. Have I mentioned before how much I love Peter Crouch? I have? Oh well, I’ll say it again anyway. I fucking love Peter Crouch.

He said afterwards he wants to play until he's 40. This role he’s playing, where he comes on for the last 20 minutes, I reckon he can play until he’s 50. He was never quick and unlike most of us he's not having to battle to keep his weight down as he gets older,  probably because of the ciggies. 

Bobby Madley was replaced by Jon Moss during the game. That’s like turning on the car radio and hearing an Ed Sheeran song on, immediately switching to another station only to hear a different fucking Ed Sheeran song. 

This is just a teaser, click here to view the full article

Please note that PL Round Ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. If you are not currently registered on the site, sign up for free and receive a FREE no obligation trial subscription, which gives you access to all the members only content for THREE MONTHS.

There is a group of players I hate for no reason, and the way I struggled to create a pun with Schindler's name put him firmly into that group, hell, it put him at the top of the group so much that he pretty much now owns that list.

• Upvote 1

Some great lines there , Dave

Just so you know in future, Rajiv Van La Parra is Gini Wijnaldum's half brother.

I knew Gini's half brother played for them, never twigged that's who it was though. He played against us but I never noticed him. Never noticed Gini much either until he scored!

• Upvote 1

I knew Gini's half brother played for them, never twigged that's who it was though. He played against us but I never noticed him. Never noticed Gini much either until he scored!

As soon as I heard La Parra had scored I knew Huddersfield were at home.

• Upvote 1