Quantcast
Texas shooting - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rico1304

Texas shooting

Apparently they average one mass shooting per day. That is fucking mental. I know its a huge country but fuck. We have had 1 in 21 years

Congress have still done fuck all about bump stocks - the attachments which make a semi-automatic work like a machine gun - as used by the Las Vegas murderer.

Trump was tweeting threats against immigrants within hours of the New York attack last week.

The hypocrisy and bigotry is revolting.

trump is 'monitoring events from Japan' . nice one boss, how about banning guns while you are at it you fat gammon headed cunt 

Congress have still done fuck all about bump stocks - the attachments which make a semi-automatic work like a machine gun - as used by the Las Vegas murderer.

Trump was tweeting threats against immigrants within hours of the New York attack last week.

The hypocrisy and bigotry is revolting.

The company that made the one in Vegas stopped manufacturing for a month. Then started up due to demand.

The company that made the one in Vegas stopped manufacturing for a month. Then started up due to demand.

What a fucking country.

Insane doesn't begin to describe it.

" I have the right to defend myself and my family by having a gun "

How many guns do you have Cleatus?

" 25 and an RPG and a Tank "

Ok.

Unless you're in a job that requires a firearm you should not have one. You certainly don't need ones that fire hundreds of rounds a minute.

The pastor of First Baptist, Frank Pomeroy, and his wife were said to be out of town on Sunday and not present when the shooting happened.

The guys daughter was said to be in the church.

This is quality - from a reporter now on Texas scene who was at a 2nd Amendment rally nearby as it happened:

Man in American flag tank top just said to dark-skinned protestor: “You don’t like it here? Go home!”

Protestor: “I’m Native American!”

• Upvote 5

The pastor of First Baptist, Frank Pomeroy, and his wife were said to be out of town on Sunday and not present when the shooting happened.

Intriguing. I just need to tweak my theory....

d62458168a29b5c26c0f000636253fa6.gif

Sad though it is these things start to lose shock value,  27 to add to the total an on we go. Nothing will change, more guns will be sold and Trump will talk more shite about keeping the bad guys out, Constitution written when American settlers were running around with muskets fighting a war of Independence are used to justify any old mentalist having the right to own automatic weapons. Elect people that are prepared to write a constitution fit for purpose you dense pricks.  

Nothing will change, War and Violence create money, and the innocent souls victimised by it all are just seen as collateral damage. Society is sick and numbed by the constant war, violence and hate, numb enough that it just becomes the norm and we try to get on as best we can in this fucked up World. 

She is one of those dead. 

Just heard this on the news...

"A mass shooting is classed if there are 4 or more deaths. There were three mass shootings in America yesterday and four on Friday".

What the actual fuck???

Just heard this on the news...

"A mass shooting is classed if there are 4 or more deaths. There were three mass shootings in America yesterday and four on Friday".

What the actual fuck???

No - it is 4 or more injured. Gunviolencearchive.org does the tally they are referring to.

Obscene amount of drive by's.

• Upvote 1

It'll fall on deaf ears like.......

Horror, heartbreak, shame. Prayers are important but insufficient. After another unspeakable tragedy, Congress must act - or be complicit.

1:08 PM - 5 Nov 2017
  • Upvote 1