Captain Turdseye

The IPTV Thread

On 18/09/2021 at 19:22, Captain Turdseye said:

I had it on Flow Sports and it didn’t miss a beat. 

Same here. 

20 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Anyone else having trouble watching the Ryder Cup? Every Sky Sports Golf channel, as well as the Main Event ones are being shit. Buffering, freezing, etc.

Never, ever had this with OG before. 

Released a statement on Thursday saying sky have new encryption software and as yet no fix .

Bummer 

15 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The match went off after about 65 minutes for me and I had to watch a shitty stream. The golf is going off regularly too.

Go on the Canadian Sports section and click on NBC Golf. 

The streams are perfect but obviously the commentary is very US friendly and the adverts are annoying as fuck. 

Yup OG struggling for the first time since I've been a subscriber but I trust they'll get it sorted soon.

In the meantime I've been using Maxis Media. The sports streams and channels have been solid, the rest I don't really give a monkey's about.

On 26/09/2021 at 14:48, Carvalho Diablo said:

Yup OG struggling for the first time since I've been a subscriber but I trust they'll get it sorted soon.

In the meantime I've been using Maxis Media. The sports streams and channels have been solid, the rest I don't really give a monkey's about.

I hope it's not The Liverpool Way striking it's hammer down on another service... 

On 28/09/2021 at 20:32, Baltar said:

Would be most grateful if someone can PM me a IPTV subscription for the footie, preferably one that can run on a PC too.

Have you already been attended to, sir? If not then I’ll send you the details. 

On 30/09/2021 at 17:16, Captain Turdseye said:

Have you already been attended to, sir? If not then I’ll send you the details. 

Please do. Much obliged!

On 02/10/2021 at 14:59, Carvalho Diablo said:

OG faultless for the footy so far today.

Mine suffered quite a bit on supersport and sky main event , was getting 25-30 meg speeds which is  normally fine . 

I found that if you click on the 'EPL' heading in the tv guide section it gives you a sub heading of all the PL teams. If you click on the team name it gives you a good stream of that team's current game. I watched on a middle east or far east channel v City and it was great.

• Upvote 2

Yo, I want to get this set up for my lad for his birthday this month, he doesn't live with me which is a pain, I know what it is because my mates had it for years but I haven't bought a subscription or the box myself, any advice ?? something reliable so he doesn't phone me bitching about it, thanks nerds.

31 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yo, I want to get this set up for my lad for his birthday this month, he doesn't live with me which is a pain, I know what it is because my mates had it for years but I haven't bought a subscription or the box myself, any advice ?? something reliable so he doesn't phone me bitching about it, thanks nerds.

Buy a decent Android box like a Beelink GT King or a 4k Firestick and just install the OG app on it.

The OG service seems to be what most of us in this thread have subscribed to and it's definitely the best one I've subbed to over the past decade.

I'd also recommend using ethernet over wi-fi if at all possible mate.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Buy a decent Android box like a Beelink GT King or a 4k Firestick and just install the OG app on it.

The OG service seems to be what most of us in this thread have subscribed to and it's definitely the best one I've subbed to over the past decade.

I'd also recommend using ethernet over wi-fi if at all possible mate.

Nice one mate, can pick one up off Amazon then yeah, how do I contact the OG service, apologies if it's all detailed in this thread already.

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Nice one mate, can pick one up off Amazon then yeah, how do I contact the OG service, apologies if it's all detailed in this thread already.

Pm'd

• Upvote 1

I am using the same service as most of us in here - and it’s up for renewal.

I’m looking at the plex share option - does anyone use that and is it any good? Is there a better alternative? Thanks

3 hours ago, markcd said:

I am using the same service as most of us in here - and it’s up for renewal.

I’m looking at the plex share option - does anyone use that and is it any good? Is there a better alternative? Thanks

For films and movies just use Kodi for free. It can be set up in all kinds of ways with the different skins and stuff. Say if you want a Netflix style layout, it’s easy enough to sort out if you mess around with it for half an hour. 

There’s also a service that some of us use for Kodi. It’s called Real Debrid. Costs €16 for six months and when you link it to your Kodi add ons it brings up tons more links for shows and movies in 4K and 1080p. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

For films and movies just use Kodi for free. It can be set up in all kinds of ways with the different skins and stuff. Say if you want a Netflix style layout, it’s easy enough to sort out if you mess around with it for half an hour. 

There’s also a service that some of us use for Kodi. It’s called Real Debrid. Costs €16 for six months and when you link it to your Kodi add ons it brings up tons more links for shows and movies in 4K and 1080p. 

cheers for this. I saw your message on the XBMC thread about Seren, so I'll give that a go too. I haven't used Kodi for years (and that was on a Pi) so expect loads more dumb-ass questions coming your way!

• Upvote 2

On 24/10/2021 at 11:45, markcd said:

cheers for this. I saw your message on the XBMC thread about Seren, so I'll give that a go too. I haven't used Kodi for years (and that was on a Pi) so expect loads more dumb-ass questions coming your way!

Another good Android freebie for films and series is BeeTv . Been using for a few weeks now and it's replaced cinemaHd for me.