Captain Turdseye

The IPTV Thread

Looking to get into this, can someone explain to me what I need to do or where to start? 

p.s. fucking please and cunting thank you

Edited by Superb
cunt gratitude

On 21/08/2021 at 09:50, Superb said:

Looking to get into this, can someone explain to me what I need to do or where to start? 

p.s. fucking please and cunting thank you

Pm'd you 

Been using OG through the Duplex IPTV player (directly from my LG tv playstore) seemlessly for ages.

Went to log in about an hour ago and was confronted by  dodgy error messages intimating in speccy techy jargon that I need to renew my Duplex player sub.

Fair enough, it's only 89p but I pissed about for an hour trying to renew the fucker without any success whatsoever. I ended up deleting that son of a bitch.

Looking through my LG content store for an alternative player and there's fucking loads of the suckers. Ended up paying a tenner for a lifetime licence with Nanomid, largely because I've seen people praising it over on Reddit.

So far, so good, a piss about to install but it's really smooth and there's been zero buffering so far.

Anybody else use Nanomid player? I wouldn't mind some tips on how to tweak / customize it.

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

And right on cue… Wolf posts about it. It crashed about 20 mins ago. Good to see he’s on it quickly. First time it’s gone down in the year I’ve had it. 

Yeh, saw that.

My ISP is Pop Telecom so I checked but it was sound.

You're so right about that twat Downey and Planet Cast though, the worst customer service of any IPTV provider I've ever experienced. Not even close.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I can’t seem to get OG running. There’s reports online of Sky Broadband having problems around the area but all my other devices are sound. 

I think there has been wider issues with Sky, their are issues with people at work not being able to connect via Sky BB remotely too.

13 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

I think there has been wider issues with Sky, their are issues with people at work not being able to connect via Sky BB remotely too.

Yeah, you’re right. I had a bit of bother with my router earlier in the afternoon and saw online that other people were having the same issues.

Looking at getting IPTV when I move back to the UK next month, to be predominantly used on Firestick, any recommendations? Cheers. 

5 hours ago, Ian Sea said:

Looking at getting IPTV when I move back to the UK next month, to be predominantly used on Firestick, any recommendations? Cheers. 

Drop us a message when you’re back and I’ll show you how to get hooked up to a free trial of the one we’re all using at the moment. 

• Upvote 2

I’ve held off posting asking for a recommend as my subs have been pretty solid, but my latest one isn’t working the last few days,and the contact is slow getting back even when I spell out the problem. Had a quick Google but don’t want one straight off the net without a recommend. Anyone PM me the details of decent app they’re using, I’ll give rundown of my setup there too, would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

4 hours ago, redheart said:

I have to say that OG is the best IPTV service that I have used

Same.

With the amount of business they've had from this thread alone they should set up a private server just for us.

42 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Streams weren't great for the match today on OG, anybody else struggle with this today?

Ended up switching to my back up.

I had it on Flow Sports and it didn’t miss a beat. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Streams weren't great for the match today on OG, anybody else struggle with this today?

Ended up switching to my back up.

Had a small amount of buffering in the 2nd half on Bein, only missed maybe 2 mins so nothing worth complaining about here.

Out if intrest any chance of a pm about backup please? Sounds useful.

• Upvote 2