Quantcast
The IPTV Thread - Page 82 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

The IPTV Thread

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Sorry, I meant to say £50 for the year but I've swung a 1 month trial for a £5er.

 

Sorry for the confusion but I blame that scammer Shooter.

I’m obviously using the app wrong. I downloaded it on my phone, then I can’t find anywhere to add the name outside of my own contacts. How did you do it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/11/2020 at 12:20, Numero said:

I’m obviously using the app wrong. I downloaded it on my phone, then I can’t find anywhere to add the name outside of my own contacts. How did you do it? 

Telegram?

 

I just searched at the top for *deleted name as requested* the typed him a message.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Telegram?

 

I just searched at the top for [removed] the typed him a message.

Well, when you put it like that it’s only gone and fuckin worked. *might* want to remove the name though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

So much for leaving his name off the forum. 

Sorry mate, didn't realise it was a thing. Didn't mean to shit on anyone or fuck anything up.

 

I blame that scammer Numero.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might Have to give a try I like the idea of a backup and even at the scammers price it is decent enough.

 

I would ask for a pm, however, since the name and app has been shared on forum I have no need...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t get mine to work. Says he will investigate in an hour. 2 hours ago. Seems a decent guy though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, he sorted it for me and it’s working now. My first reaction is... it’s all 720p vs 1080P on the other one. My second thought is, the 720p looks okay, so it’s not super shitty. My third thought is... why isn’t it 1080p?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Numero said:

So, he sorted it for me and it’s working now. My first reaction is... it’s all 720p vs 1080P on the other one. My second thought is, the 720p looks okay, so it’s not super shitty. My third thought is... why isn’t it 1080p?

I can't say I'd ever noticed and I watch on a 55" 4K TV. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

I can't say I'd ever noticed and I watch on a 55" 4K TV. 

Being able to switch from one to the other shows the difference quite clearly for me (4K QLED 50in), but it doesn’t look terrible, though I’m getting a bit of buffering which definitely shouldn’t happen on 720p. Still, the price is great and he gave me a month trial for free, so... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually you can see the difference in channel quality on mine (4k 65" oled). The other lot sorted their stuff out very quickly and I was presently surprised. As a back up option this sounds decent though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Duplex IPTV works great.

I got a trial from the man who shan't be named , disappointed that half bein sports channels are missing but plenty big alternatives . How do you log in to  Duplex? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, elvis said:

I got a trial from the man who shan't be named , disappointed that half bein sports channels are missing but plenty big alternatives . How do you log in to  Duplex? 

Download the app on your TV / box / stick then log into the Duplex IPTV website and whack in your m3u, username and password. Your app will then be populated by your provider's channel list and away you go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duplex is taking some getting used to for me. I like that it has a box that tells you how long your subs are going to last, I don’t love some of the layout stuff. My main issue is the 720p thing, but I can probably get over that for the price. I’m going to test it with the footy side by side with the other one, make sure there’s no buffering etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Download the app on your TV / box / stick then log into the Duplex IPTV website and whack in your m3u, username and password. Your app will then be populated by your provider's channel list and away you go.

I was given a URL beginning http and user/password but no m3u file ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, elvis said:

I was given a URL beginning http and user/password but no m3u file ? 

Your url probably ends in m3u, right? That’ll be stored online, so you can put that link in probably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Numero said:

Your url probably ends in m3u, right? That’ll be stored online, so you can put that link in probably. 

No m3u mention at all , put my URL in but doesn't open stream.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, elvis said:

No m3u mention at all , put my URL in but doesn't open stream.  

It won’t open the stream because it’s a list. Though I’ve not actually got any of that, as I’m on a trial. I’m sort of blind, sorry mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Download the app on your TV / box / stick then log into the Duplex IPTV website and whack in your m3u, username and password. Your app will then be populated by your provider's channel list and away you go.

As I said earlier , full list of bein sports channels would have been good as I find their crowd surround sound is really good , had to watch the Atalanta match on a by stream without crowd noise and it was shit . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, elvis said:

As I said earlier , full list of bein sports channels would have been good as I find their crowd surround sound is really good , had to watch the Atalanta match on a by stream without crowd noise and it was shit . 

Might be worthwhile asking if the Bein channels can be sourced? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Might be worthwhile asking if the Bein channels can be sourced? 

Not too bothered now mate , ran a test today and looks top notch so far -plenty of good footy channels so  I'm happy to give it a go . In the lap of the gods with all suppliers these days anyway. Thanks 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×