Captain Turdseye

The IPTV Thread

3 minutes ago, Walk On said:

Do any of you know of a stand-alone VOD service? I’m using a FireStick. 

Probably better using a good Kodi addon like Seren or The Crew with Real Debrid. I'm trying out a VOD service and it's disappointing in comparison. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Probably better using a good Kodi addon like Seren or The Crew with Real Debrid. I'm trying out a VOD service and it's disappointing in comparison. 

Thanks, I’ll take a look. Haven’t used Kodi in a very long time!

2 hours ago, Walk On said:

Thanks, I’ll take a look. Haven’t used Kodi in a very long time!

Add a Real Debrid subscription and it really does transform your Kodi viewing. Zero buffering and high quality links galore.

On 24/09/2020 at 17:25, elvis said:

Is this recordable service still up and running mate? 

Yes I believe so, I checked my last recording and it was still there. I've scheduled recording the match tonight as I won't be home for the first half, I'll let you know how the recording goes...

2 hours ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Yes I believe so, I checked my last recording and it was still there. I've scheduled recording the match tonight as I won't be home for the first half, I'll let you know how the recording goes...

Can you message me the details please? Thanks

19 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Add a Real Debrid subscription and it really does transform your Kodi viewing. Zero buffering and high quality links galore.

19 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Get a Trakt account as well. Great for keeping track of what you want to watch and where you are up to. 

Both of these are essential in my opinion. When you’re talking to people about TV shows or reading recommendations on here it takes all of 20 seconds to open Trakt on your phone and add stuff to your collection so that it appears on your TV when you open Kodi. 

• Upvote 1

I just threw some cash that was for our season tickets at a new OLED telly that will be here Saturday. In need a new iptv service with all the usual services, since this place sorted me out a while back (Turdseye I think it was), was hoping some one can please throw me a link to the latest reliable one please?

On 30/09/2020 at 20:03, i5x said:

I just threw some cash that was for our season tickets at a new OLED telly that will be here Saturday. In need a new iptv service with all the usual services, since this place sorted me out a while back (Turdseye I think it was), was hoping some one can please throw me a link to the latest reliable one please?

Just seen this. Has anybody PM’d you yet? If not I’ll send you a link...

15 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just seen this. Has anybody PM’d you yet? If not I’ll send you a link...

Cheers - would appreciate a pm very much

all works great thanks, will upgrade it to multiroom as soon as I can find where the android box has been hidden.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Sorry I missed that first time. OG mate? 

Yeah thanks Turdsy sorted me out with an invite to OG. Very happy with it so far , not had any buffering at all.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Elite said:

Any good providers for box office events as there seems to be a shit load in the next month or so.

OG does all this, which most of us are using. Will send a PM.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Reacher said:

Can someone please hook me up with the new IPTV subscription everyone is using? Is the the £40 one that seems to be doing well at the moment?

Most people sign up to the one recommended by @Nummer Neunzehn for £80, I also signed up to the £40 one as I like to have a choice. I don't know if anyone else signed up to it but it works great for me.