Quantcast
The IPTV Thread - Page 68 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

The IPTV Thread

7 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Mine is displaying an expiry date of today. Expecting to be kicked off again just in time for the Champions League return and the business end of this cricket match. 

Bollocks, me too.

9 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

Anyone looked into another provider yet?

When you are on it great, I’ve got zero confidence that the expiry thing will get sorted.

Me neither. He asked for an hour to turn them all back on last night despite having two weeks to do so previously. Fuck all has happened I imagine?

16 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Mine is displaying an expiry date of today. Expecting to be kicked off again just in time for the Champions League return and the business end of this cricket match. 

When I was put back on I cleared the data cache and then completely deleted the Smarters IPTV app. Then I went back to the original email I got to set it all up and followed the installation instructions again. It was a slight nuisance having to go back in and set all the settings again including channel setups but I have not had a single problem since then. I do wonder if there is something in the data on the app that causes the service to expire rather than at the other end.

2 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

When I was put back on I cleared the data cache and then completely deleted the Smarters IPTV app. Then I went back to the original email I got to set it all up and followed the installation instructions again. It was a slight nuisance having to go back in and set all the settings again including channel setups but I have not had a single problem since then. I do wonder if there is something in the data on the app that causes the service to expire rather than at the other end.

So reinstalling the cast app on the firestick might work?

18 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

So reinstalling the cast app on the firestick might work?

Certainly what I did and I have not had any problems since. I also used the original setup email to point the app to the original locations setup by Planet Cast.

Still on despite showing the expiry as yesterday. I think I kept the app open last night and put my box on standby. Remains to be seen what happens when I actually close the app to watch something on Kodi or switch off the box at the wall. 

34 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Certainly what I did and I have not had any problems since. I also used the original setup email to point the app to the original locations setup by Planet Cast.

I never got an original set up email as I just used my tinter tv details from ages ago and Ive lost them.

32 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Still on despite showing the expiry as yesterday. I think I kept the app open last night and put my box on standby. Remains to be seen what happens when I actually close the app to watch something on Kodi or switch off the box at the wall. 

I had that, it kept working for another two days then expired. Not been able to get on since.

2 hours ago, paddyberger said:

Anyone looked into another provider yet?

When you are on it great, I’ve got zero confidence that the expiry thing will get sorted.

I've got 2 lines on the go 1 of them has been great all through this mess the 2nd came back on in full yesterday, the 1 that has just come back looks very sharp watching the cricket now and not a flicker 

32 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

#TeamCast

Someone’s threatened my kid, I can’t put anyone back until it’s sorted. I’ve spoken to a guy, it wasn’t him. Nothing else on the subject.

Of course they did.

• Upvote 1

I signed up to that £25 IPTV shop one as back up. In fairness, it’s got everything I would normally use so I’m ok with it.

• Upvote 1

He's a crook,pure and simple.Forget the fact that he's breaking the law anyway(not that I care about that because I am in a way too) but people have been conned out of money for a service they had paid for.This is exactly why I have never paid for more than one month subs with anybody. I also think that somebody is going to grass him up,not me like but if you keep posting bullshit for weeks on end in full view of people who you owe money or a product to,they will get pissed off and report you.