Quantcast
The IPTV Thread - Page 63 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

The IPTV Thread

Good to hear its working well for guys. 

Agree, the lack of VOD on demand is a shame but my main reason for the sub is the football, which had been pretty flawless so far so for 25 quid for the year, bit of a bargain. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

The new sub went live late last night, picture looks great, will test the stability during the match tonight.

A couple of negatives though : no NFL or MLB sections, didn't notice LFC TV, and the VOD seems a bit meh.

Also, does anyone know what you get for the £10 IPTV Shop package,?

I'll check again but I'm sure I saw some sections with dedicated football clubs channels and US sports including NFL. I didn't look for MLB. 

Another downside is I asked to change the app to smart stb and he said it's already set up for smart iptv so no changes. Hmm...

This is the info they've put out.

Hi just to let you all know whats happening.

We have made a decision to join forces with another company to combine are strength and knowledge and spending power to sort this out.

At current we have all are servers cut off by request of higher authority what that means is a sky agent has contacted the server company where we have are servers and told them to close down our servers as they have the power.

Then the server company tells us whats happened and to let us know that them servers can never be put on as they will be detected again and then the server company will be in trouble.
So that is a shit load of cash gone down the drain.

At present we still have are VOD servers online and fine for you to enjoy as they are separate and have no sports on them so they are safe.

So the plan in place is to join forces with a good friend of mine and has good knowledge and money and his own servers so he is willing for us to partner up with him his VOD isn't as good as our's but we will move our's over in the move.

We have all customers details backed up so no problems there.

The main problem we have now is he wont move us over till we find all sky agents and believe me we have a load hiding other wise we will just bring them with us to his servers then his will go down as well then its game over.

Are testing is as follows
Since we announced we needed time to fix
We paid for a small cheap server to set traps up
At the moment we have quite a few customers in quarantine from the last month we have been checking them out looking at the history of what they have been watching and found some just on sky sports all the time nothing else so thats them deleted then we have other people with no details and there username and password is not right so we have deleted them and so on looking for more unusual activities.
Then we switch on the cheap server on and let a couple of the customers on hold in to see if we get blocked while they are on,
We need to keep doing this till we go 24hrs without a block
Then we will start the transfer of moving everyone across so please bear with us we will get there but we still need more time thanks

What a fucking tool. I only stream footy and occasionally other sports like cricket on Sky so I’m probably an agent or something. 

I haven’t streamed live since our game the other night but I have been using the VOD at night to watch The Sopranos so I don’t know if mine is down or not. I can’t get near the TV at the moment because the kids are on their new annoying as fuck Switch game. 

It’s well documented on here that I swerve the FB page so this is the first I’m hearing of it. What are the chances of his ‘friend’ being the Tinter guy, Neggs, who fucking sent us all there in the first place?

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

What a fucking tool. I only stream footy and occasionally other sports like cricket on Sky so I’m probably an agent or something. 

I haven’t streamed live since our game the other night but I have been using the VOD at night to watch The Sopranos so I don’t know if mine is down or not. I can’t get near the TV at the moment because the kids are on their new annoying as fuck Switch game. 

It’s well documented on here that I swerve the FB page so this is the first I’m hearing of it. What are the chances of his ‘friend’ being the Tinter guy, Neggs, who fucking sent us all there in the first place?

Probably mate, I'm going to fuck these twats off if that £25 one above checks out. Neggs was excellent for a while, then this service was good but then there's all this renewal bollocks. But look, I think we need to be realistic with expextations. We can't spend on a jarg service for a fiver a month for every channel in the known omniverse and then complain about it when it goes a bit raggedy. I think it's the nature of the beast. I'll treat them like a disposable tissue and throw them away after use if they look a bit too full of snot. 

23 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

So I take it nobody else's service is down ? Mine has been off since late Thursday ?

Anyone else got issues ?

I have two providers - one seems to have gone (although there is talk on their facebook page of maintenance and it might just be to do with that) - and the other is IPTV shop which I have used today and seems to be working ok.

I reckon the facebook one is still ok - either just expired or being updated/maintained.

1 minute ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Probably mate, I'm going to fuck these twats off if that £25 one above checks out. Neggs was excellent for a while, then this service was good but then there's all this renewal bollocks. But look, I think we need to be realistic with expextations. We can't spend on a jarg service for a fiver a month for every channel in the known omniverse and then complain about it when it goes a bit raggedy. I think it's the nature of the beast. I'll treat them like a disposable tissue and throw them away after use if they look a bit too full of snot. 

I totally agree with you. I just can’t hide how much that Mark twat and the Facebook thing grinds my gears. All I want is to be able to watch our games on telly without paying £100 a month for the privilege. 

• Upvote 2

I think the moment this guy lost my business was when a few hundred people started posting about the stuttering stream across all channels as soon as the footy came on and he tried to tell people it was their routers caching issue and that they needed to unplug it from the wall for 10 minutes. Prick. Then he started banging on about it being Sky’s fault because of the storms. Such a bullshitter. Just be honest and say you’re a daft prick and you’re working on it. 

19 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Is that the dodgy fucker on facebook (the guy I'm with)? 

I don't think it is. The one I was with previously was on face aids. 

For the most part, this one has been fine. A couple of blips along the way but then I expect a few every now and then.

Does seem an odd way to root out agents. 

41 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I don't think it is. The one I was with previously was on face aids. 

For the most part, this one has been fine. A couple of blips along the way but then I expect a few every now and then.

Does seem an odd way to root out agents. 

Planet Cast (the FB one) is down as well but the admin announcement post is different to the message you’ve got there. Planned maintenance apparently. Nothing to do with joining forces or rooting out agents or anything like that. Strange coincidence, eh?

I can find other ways to watch sports but my dad fucked. I've just had to plug in a now tv box that I haven't used in ages and buy a sky sports month pass so he can watch the cricket and tomorrows footy.

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Anyone else on that Cast should get your request for rebooting it onto their mega thread in the announcements pronto if you want an outside chance to watch the footy on there tomorrow. 

Twats

I posted on that thread over 48 hours ago. Still not updated.

16 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

I posted on that thread over 48 hours ago. Still not updated.

Doesn’t sound promising for me for tomorrow then! Mine’s gone off completely today but I was watching the Sopranos on their VOD just last night because all the Kodi links are either poor quality or have Italian subtitles. I think it’s gone off because I mustn’t have closed the app until today. 

But hey, we’re working hard for YOU! Four strikes and you’re out though. Dissent will not be tolerated but we love you and only work for your benefit. But quit the PM’s ok? And we’ve decided we’re only gonna respond between 11 and 9 because you’re not all moaning cunts honestly. It’s just that we can’t be arsed getting up in the morning and pressing a couple of buttons. Hey while you’re here, I know we charged you £40 for 6 months but here’s this one time only offer of 12 months for £55. You’ve only got today to do this or you’ll miss out on this amazing offer. Well, until we need a few quid next week and this one time offer returns for £50. Remember we only do this for you guys. So don’t complain. Or you’re out. Team Cast all the way. 

*insert proper shit picture knocked up presumably using Clipart*

Think I've mentioned this before but my dad pays in excess of £60 a month to Virgin. That's for,

The best landline phone option. Basically he can use the phone as much as he wants when he wants.

Internet connection which is fine.

A TV package which is basically just free view with a few shit other channels.

I've tried to convince him to change provider but he wont hear a word of it. He thinks he'll have to change his landline number if he moved to say, Sky or EE for phone and internet.

I was looking on virgins website today to see what offers are available and they have something that gives the same phone and internet but the TV package includes Sky and BT sports plus 2 V6 boxes (we only have one older box now) and a 4G sim with unlimited calls and data. 

THIS is the 18 month package.

I know it's £30 a month more than what he's paying now (which I will pay for him) but it just seems like there's never a 12 month period now where we don't get some outage on IPTV like we're experiencing now. I'd still get an IPTV sub for the times when the reds aren't on live on BT or Sky. 

Also, it's a sad day for the Techy Nerd forum when I have to break the news of such a major IPTV outage.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Doesn’t sound promising for me for tomorrow then! Mine’s gone off completely today but I was watching the Sopranos on their VOD just last night because all the Kodi links are either poor quality or have Italian subtitles. I think it’s gone off because I mustn’t have closed the app until today. 

But hey, we’re working hard for YOU! Four strikes and you’re out though. Dissent will not be tolerated but we love you and only work for your benefit. But quit the PM’s ok? And we’ve decided we’re only gonna respond between 11 and 9 because you’re not all moaning cunts honestly. It’s just that we can’t be arsed getting up in the morning and pressing a couple of buttons. Hey while you’re here, I know we charged you £40 for 6 months but here’s this one time only offer of 12 months for £55. You’ve only got today to do this or you’ll miss out on this amazing offer. Well, until we need a few quid next week and this one time offer returns for £50. Remember we only do this for you guys. So don’t complain. Or you’re out. Team Cast all the way. 

*insert proper shit picture knocked up presumably using Clipart*

They are talking about freeloaders now. I can’t believe they can’t set expiry dates as use to happen on the other service we used. It was completely automated the moment you paid, you got none of this mid-expiry stuff on there.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, paddyberger said:

They are talking about freeloaders now. I can’t believe they can’t set expiry dates as use to happen on the other service we used. It was completely automated the moment you paid, you got none of this mid-expiry stuff on there.

There's something not quite right there. They have enough time to post updates on what is happening, to find out who has paid and for someone to reply to posts to put them in the big pinned post at the top. But they haven't got time to unexpire paid members?

I hope I'm wrong but this has the makings of a 'look what is happening over there' just before everything disappears scam.

Has anyone had a response or had their service restarted yet?

2 hours ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

There's something not quite right there. They have enough time to post updates on what is happening, to find out who has paid and for someone to reply to posts to put them in the big pinned post at the top. But they haven't got time to unexpire paid members?

I hope I'm wrong but this has the makings of a 'look what is happening over there' just before everything disappears scam.

Has anyone had a response or had their service restarted yet?

People have been with him for years. He’s just a total and utter bellend. There’s nothing more to it than that. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

People have been with him for years. He’s just a total and utter bellend. There’s nothing more to it than that. 

I want literally zero of his bullshit in my life. Pay the money. Turn the IPTV on. Never speak. That's the perfect transaction. I don't want to get into a 'cast community' online, I want you to put footy on my telly with no hassle. 

I wish we could get one of these going with social principles behind it. In this case, meaning we get it and keep it in-house for those on here and friends/family and each new sub drives down the price for everyone. A non-profit, co-operative type gig. I'd do it but I'm worried about how much time it will take on facebook giving it the biggun. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

I want literally zero of his bullshit in my life. Pay the money. Turn the IPTV on. Never speak. That's the perfect transaction. I don't want to get into a 'cast community' online, I want you to put footy on my telly with no hassle. 

I wish we could get one of these going with social principles behind it. In this case, meaning we get it and keep it in-house for those on here and friends/family and each new sub drives down the price for everyone. A non-profit, co-operative type gig. I'd do it but I'm worried about how much time it will take on facebook giving it the biggun. 

Aye, you already spend enough time doing that on here.