Quantcast
The IPTV Thread - Page 59 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

The IPTV Thread

On 14/02/2020 at 18:12, Carvalho Diablo said:

Our mates at Clanet Past have a new app out. The multi screen on it is fucking amazing.

Get on it and watch all tomorrow's 3 o'clock's at the same time.

Have you got the link to it mate as the old one has stopped working on my firestick? A PM would be great and allow me to watch the Atletico game on my tellybox.

PS,its ok mate as old one has started working again.

Anyone have a recommendation for a sub to be used with smart IPTV? The sub I am using has turned to shit on recent weeks but don't want to gamble 30/40/50 odd quid on another one only for that to be crap. 

15 minutes ago, Sweeney287 said:

Anyone have a recommendation for a sub to be used with smart IPTV? The sub I am using has turned to shit on recent weeks but don't want to gamble 30/40/50 odd quid on another one only for that to be crap. 

A few of us here are using this one. 

https://planetcast.co.uk/

You can get a trial and see if it’s compatible with SIPTV. 

So I tried using Typhoon TV last night and it wasn't working well at all, has anyone else had trouble with it? Also does anyone have any suggestions for another VOD APK please?

10 hours ago, Reacher said:

So I tried using Typhoon TV last night and it wasn't working well at all, has anyone else had trouble with it? Also does anyone have any suggestions for another VOD APK please?

Typhoon is great, you just need to find out what the issue is. What device are you using?

Aside from that, your best option is probably ye olde faithful Kodi. 

14 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Typhoon is great, you just need to find out what the issue is. What device are you using?

Aside from that, your best option is probably ye olde faithful Kodi. 

Ah, cheers. It might have just been a bad day. I was reading one of their support groups last night and apparently they were having trouble with one of their scrappers.

I am using an android box with decent internet speeds, was yours struggling over the weekend at all?

36 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Ah, cheers. It might have just been a bad day. I was reading one of their support groups last night and apparently they were having trouble with one of their scrappers.

I am using an android box with decent internet speeds, was yours struggling over the weekend at all?

No, it’s been fine. Is your box connected to your router via Ethernet? Mine isn’t close enough to do it but someone on here recommended the booster plugs and they help massively.

7 hours ago, Reacher said:

Popcorn Time is back

https://popcorntime.app/

On 17/03/2020 at 08:42, Reacher said:

I’ve just bought a new box and there was a message upon install saying that they’re having trouble with ‘free’ streams. The RealDebrid ones are still being pumped out. 

3 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

What box did you get mate?

Just a boring, unimaginative T9, Shep. Promised my uncle he could have the old t95z I’ve had for years. There’s nothing wrong with it but it’s Android v7 I think and only 2GB/16GB. This new one isn’t noticeably different but it has the newer specs. I’m more pleased with the keyboard remote I upgraded to. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wireless-Multi-media-Keyboard-Rechargeable-Raspberry/dp/B07C69ZRYV

That red scroller on the right is a welcome addition to the family. 

• Upvote 1

My A95X Max has great specs and I can house a 1TB SATA hard drive internally.

However it become glitchy over the past couple of months; initially refusing to open certain apps like YouTube and Spotify (only fixed by removing the internal hard drive) and I've just hooked up a new Schiit Modi 3 DAC between that and my Cyrus One amp, sounds immense but again I've experienced an unexpected freeze / reset or 3.

Might be looking for a new box.

On 26/05/2020 at 18:06, Numero Veinticinco said:

Mine has been sorted. 

What was up with it? That Cast thing (with big bad Mark the gypo who’s been everywhere and seen everything) seems to kick me out every month and I have to go on the Facebook page and ask them to reboot it. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

What was up with it? That Cast thing (with big bad Mark the gypo who’s been everywhere and seen everything) seems to kick me out every month and I have to go on the Facebook page and ask them to reboot it. 

That’s pretty much what was up with it. Everyone is the same because it doesn’t auto update, but they’ve been working on that apparently. Blob Dukes - the only fucker worth talking to - sorted it in a few seconds, but said they’re working on sorting it. I dunno... it’s jarg. 

• Upvote 1

Everybody seems to have to ask to renewed on a regular basis through the facebook page. I've been ok since I started doing it by card though. Thing is,I havent watched much since the footy has stopped.

I just received and installed a small device that connects Fire TV stick to an ethernet connection rather than a wireless one. It's a world of difference that IPTV performs much better wired than wireless. FHD is seamless where it used to stutter on wireless. Cost £14.99 and worth every penny.

I thought the newer generation of Firesticks came with Ethernet included anyway? I don’t know, haven’t bought one for years. 

The better option is still to buy Android boxes which are usually faster, more powerful, not restricted by Amazon and generally in the same price range. 

13 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I thought the newer generation of Firesticks came with Ethernet included anyway? I don’t know, haven’t bought one for years. 

The better option is still to buy Android boxes which are usually faster, more powerful, not restricted by Amazon and generally in the same price range. 

Ive had a couple of earlier Android boxes and they were shite for me. The firestick works better but I'd recommend an ethernet connection if anybody uses one.

• Upvote 1