Captain Turdseye

The IPTV Thread

On 27/10/2019 at 10:25, Chocoholic said:

Having previously used Smart IPTV with Tinter, I did the same with Planet Cast but nothing happened. Spoke to them and they said they reckoned SIPTV was being 'watched' and potentially blocked. 

There was still a little trouble with that, so they suggested I download their app and run on that, with the result that I've now got audio sync problems on a lot of channels. 

If you're still suffering with the audio sync then download some other media players like VLC and MX Player. Open your Cast app, go to settings in the top right corner then go to the edit player option. Once in there you can select between all of the different media players you've got installed on your device, that should sort the sync issue.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, old skool tom said:

Anyone recomend a Smart stb sub that works on my Samsung Snart tv?

How old is the telly my brother recently upgraded to a Samsung specifically to use a Smart app for IPTV but for whatever reason it wouldn't let us download the most popular apps 

4 hours ago, old skool tom said:

I was getting it of some fella called Up in smoke Using my Smart STB. its been great until this recent raid and now i dont know which provider to go with/still works?

Planet Cast if you don't mind using card details and having to join a Facebook group.

If you can't be arsed with all that, I can pm my provider who does Paypal. £55 for 12 months using either SmartersIPTV or STBemu.

33 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

The match didn't buffer once tonight, full HD, thumbs up Planet Cast. 

Yeah, I renewed about 10 minutes before kick off because I noticed my sub was due to expire today and didn’t want it going off halfway through the game. Still having nothing to do with that FB group. Just private messaged that Blob fella and it was quick and painless. £40 for six months and I can go back to forgetting that Mark the millionaire pikey exists. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Hope he dies and passes the IPTV empire onto his kids who are also his nieces and nephews. 

Typical Corbynista hatred/envy towards wealth creators.....

28 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Been trying to get PC sorted out but genuinely can't seem to get a response from them or even info on their packages (some are different depending where you look). Losing patience. 

If you’re in the FB group send a message to Blob Dukes. He’s quick to reply.

Mine had all gone off earlier and I was wanting to watch the boxing on now. Posted on the group asking for help. Big bad Mark answered straight away asking what my email was and then after I told him I got no reply. Sorted it myself with multiple refreshes and cache clearing. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If you’re in the FB group send a message to Blob Dukes. He’s quick to reply.

Mine had all gone off earlier and I was wanting to watch the boxing on now. Posted on the group asking for help. Big bad Mark answered straight away asking what my email was and then after I told him I got no reply. Sorted it myself with multiple refreshes and cache clearing. 

Thanks, mate. 

Anyone know of a good package that I can play through a PC? Preferably a yearly package no more than £30 which has the sports. Not arsed about movies (blue or otherwise). If it can be played through VLC player all the better. Cheers.

On 07/11/2019 at 15:59, Baltar said:

Anyone know of a good package that I can play through a PC? Preferably a yearly package no more than £30 which has the sports. Not arsed about movies (blue or otherwise). If it can be played through VLC player all the better. Cheers.

The one Elvis PM'd to me is one I use through a laptop. Cheap and does the job.

21 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The one Elvis PM'd to me is one I use through a laptop. Cheap and does the job.

Could you PM it to me too, please?

Cheers.

I actually used this cheapo one again for the city match and it performed perfectly when my other sub needed more bandwidth ( patchy internet ) due to superior HD streams 

Don't know if anyone's interested but my mini pc ( cenovo) has decided to let me download sky go the other day and now it works on my TV a treat .

Result being I now have a Sky password from a friend , which gives me the complete sky package ( sport included) for for fuck all . I won't get all the matches that iptv shows , but have perfect and guaranteed sky games . 

All you need is a mate with sky , buy 'em a pint ( or shag 'em if you prefer ) et voila

Said pc is about 6 inches square , an inch thick and noiseless. Hdmi to me tele , runs windows , sky tv , kodi etc etc  remote keyboard/mouse - my lazy arse sat on the sofa 10 foot away   - wouldn't be without it . Get one 

As you were