Quantcast
The IPTV Thread - Page 52 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

The IPTV Thread

I have a couple of subs with one guy i tried 6 months ago via the evil bay , he has ditched that and started his own website . On the whole the service is pretty good and much cheaper than most as in 4.99 a month , 11.99 for 3 months and 21.99 for 6 . He also does a 3 day trial for 1.99 

His communication so far has been exceptional , I use the smarters app with my firestick , but he also provides you with an m3u fille so you can easily load it onto pc with vlc player or suchlike . Definitely worth a go either as a back up or main sub imo

Will happily send a link if anyone wants to give it a go 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, elvis said:

Not entirely true , i have a sub for zgemma which still gives me my BT sport/ champions league and only costs a couple of quid a year - the fact that it only uses a pissy amount of bandwidth means i am fairly guaranteed a good and reliable stream . Well worth it in my eyes 

You still getting HD? 

Probably still worth putting the dish back up for me just for the free stuff if I could be arsed. 

Much cheaper and easier these days with IPTV like. 

29 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

You still getting HD? 

Probably still worth putting the dish back up for me just for the free stuff if I could be arsed. 

Much cheaper and easier these days with IPTV like. 

No HD mate , but pretty much guaranteed champions league - no streaming issues , iptv is great but sometimes painful - still get most documentary channels and all . Our dish is up anyway so no bother there .

Plus with the zgemma you get a really good epg etc

17 minutes ago, elvis said:

No HD mate , but pretty much guaranteed champions league - no streaming issues , iptv is great but sometimes painful - still get most documentary channels and all . Our dish is up anyway so no bother there .

Plus with the zgemma you get a really good epg etc

Aye, if it's still up no point not using it. Wouldn't recommend someone buying a dish and everything else that goes with it now though. 

9 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Aye, if it's still up no point not using it. Wouldn't recommend someone buying a dish and everything else that goes with it now though. 

Agreed , definitely not 

On 15/10/2019 at 22:21, Dougie Do'ins said:

Anyway, he/they are doing a pre loaded stick with VPN and a 12 month SLY-Q sub for £130. What say ye ?

12 months should only cost you £60-£70 from most of these providers. That’d mean you’re being charged well over the odds for the stick. That’s not a good deal, particularly when you’ve already got devices that do the job. Firesticks are shite compared to boxes anyway. 

• Upvote 1

My Planet Cast sub is up on Bonfire Night so I’ll be in touch with some of you boys offering to share details of providers closer to the time. 

13 hours ago, Anubis said:

Realised that I’d deleted the email by mistake but have now paid my signing on fee. How do I set up Planetcast?

Join their FB group. There’s 3 questions you need to answer. Just answer TINTER for each one. Once you’re in the group, make a post explaining what you want to do and one of them will PM you. The posts from the group admins will make your toes curl so if you can, mute the page. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

What’s the best app to download on a fire stick for all the sport? 

You need to buy an IPTV sub. A lot of them will run on different apps and then it just comes down to personal preference. If you’re looking for all the sport for free then you’ll be disappointed. Those days are long gone. 

12 hours ago, elvis said:

I have a couple of subs with one guy i tried 6 months ago via the evil bay , he has ditched that and started his own website . On the whole the service is pretty good and much cheaper than most as in 4.99 a month , 11.99 for 3 months and 21.99 for 6 . He also does a 3 day trial for 1.99 

His communication so far has been exceptional , I use the smarters app with my firestick , but he also provides you with an m3u fille so you can easily load it onto pc with vlc player or suchlike . Definitely worth a go either as a back up or main sub imo

Will happily send a link if anyone wants to give it a go 

PM me details please,kind Sir.

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

No idea when my stuff is up, but I probably won't go with Planet Cast or whatever they're called. I cancelled any PayPal details we had, so will just find somebody else for the footy. 

It didn't look too good to be honest and why I have jumped ship myself. No PayPal is a big deal for me as I can't say I have much trust in using card details when sending money to strangers on the internet.

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It didn't look too good to be honest and why I have jumped ship myself. No PayPal is a big deal for me as I can't say I have much trust in using card details when sending money to strangers on the internet.

I didn’t even know that. Zero chance I would give them card details. Absolute deal breaker for me. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

12 months should only cost you £60-£70 from most of these providers. That’d mean you’re being charged well over the odds for the stick. That’s not a good deal, particularly when you’ve already got devices that do the job. Firesticks are shite compared to boxes anyway. 

I'm not sure if the device I've got (T95Z Plus) will do or not. I've got to go through this process to find out.

Install CPU-Z

In Web-browser type this url : http://tinyurl.com/y7xb2t2k

Click on device and look at Total Ram and Available Ram 

Click on system and look at Android version

Send us screenshot of both above screens.

Why aren't things ever straight forward!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'm not sure if the device I've got (T95Z Plus) will do or not. I've got to go through this process to find out.

Install CPU-Z

In Web-browser type this url : http://tinyurl.com/y7xb2t2k

Click on device and look at Total Ram and Available Ram 

Click on system and look at Android version

Send us screenshot of both above screens.

Why aren't things ever straight forward!

That’s bizarre. There’s nothing that can be done on a firestick that can’t be done on that box. 

53 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

That’s bizarre. There’s nothing that can be done on a firestick that can’t be done on that box. 

Apparently this is what it needs to have.

Android device must have a minimum of 2GB Memory and run at least Android 7.

12 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Apparently this is what it needs to have.

Android device must have a minimum of 2GB Memory and run at least Android 7.

I think you’ll be fine mate. I’ve got a really old T95z+. Mine’s Android 6.0, 2GB RAM/16GB ROM. I’m pretty sure I mentioned it was already dead old when I recommended that box to you and I linked you to the newer version, which would have been Android 7.1 and 3GB.

I’m not sure which thread it was in or if you bought the older one though. Maybe you can remember?

Just paid my signing on fee for Plane Cast, emailed them a request for m3u setup details. I’m not on Facebook any longer so that’d work against me I’m guessing.