Quantcast
The IPTV Thread - Page 48 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

The IPTV Thread

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

i've just tried to send a dm to the lad over on the tk site but it won't even allow me to do that! My message was entitled SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL and I can't even send the fucker.  Got to say that from day 1 his communication has been absolutely shite.

Strange that, mate. Always got back to me within 10 minutes. Only last time was it an issue. I think he must be doing it via the tinter email now. Not sure what that is tbh. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

i've just tried to send a dm to the lad over on the tk site but it won't even allow me to do that! My message was entitled SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL and I can't even send the fucker.  Got to say that from day 1 his communication has been absolutely shite.

They’ve got a website for subs, renewals, requests, etc. You don’t even need to go on TechKings mate. Pretty sure I’ve linked it in this thread. I’ll have a look through my emails later on and try to post it again. 

I had bought a Now TV pass just to watch the footie yesterday. But I had a check of SkyNinja's feed and his Sky Sports feed was working for the Hammers match. I don't know if it switched off again prior to our match.

• Upvote 2

Sorry to break the chain fellas but I renewed my Neggs sub today, not through the mysterious Neggs himself (who doesn't seem even remotely arsed in communicating with mere motals such as I), but instead via the tinter alpha renewal link.  However atm you can only renew or subscribe for one month at a time. Seems like good common sense.

Happy this should tide me over until SVMN gets his service up and running again.

31 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Sorry to break the chain fellas but I renewed my Neggs sub today, not through the mysterious Neggs himself (who doesn't seem even remotely arsed in communicating with mere motals such as I), but instead via the tinter alpha renewal link.  However atm you can only renew or subscribe for one month at a time. Seems like good common sense.

Happy this should tide me over until SVMN gets his service up and running again.

Thats the way I've always done the payments with him. My iptv has been fine as well.

As said before, its actually amazing that all these fuckers were running through one pieces of software. Makes me think that almost EVERYONE is a reseller and jumped on the "i'm a provider" bandwagon.

Looks like the reality is they all paid one panel, got credits/tokens and then sent them on to users who had paid them. 

From the info i have, i certainly wouldn't be getting any new subscriptions right now. They are all scrambling around trying to fix this and they don't really know how to do it.

How much are you guys paying per 6 months / year?

21 minutes ago, Mil-ing Around said:

As said before, its actually amazing that all these fuckers were running through one pieces of software. Makes me think that almost EVERYONE is a reseller and jumped on the "i'm a provider" bandwagon.

Looks like the reality is they all paid one panel, got credits/tokens and then sent them on to users who had paid them. 

From the info i have, i certainly wouldn't be getting any new subscriptions right now. They are all scrambling around trying to fix this and they don't really know how to do it.

How much are you guys paying per 6 months / year?

£30-£40 for six months usually.