Quantcast
The IPTV Thread - Page 32 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

The IPTV Thread

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

Anyone got any different way of contacting Lee apart from Techkings?

I could never get him on there either. Some Skype deal that a couple of these lads have got going. You might want to @ them. 

No problems with Lee. 

Tell a lie, the BT sports channels are occasionally not working in the main UK Sports folder but the 50fps ones are tucked away in the UK Sports Back Up folder and they’re working nicely. 

Titanium has been fucking dogshit this weekend. Apparently fitting a new server and having issues with some ips, not much use to me though. 

Thank fuck there's been no match this weekend and the Browns have a bye. 

Needs to get it sorted. 

17 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Titanium has been fucking dogshit this weekend. Apparently fitting a new server and having issues with some ips, not much use to me though. 

Thank fuck there's been no match this weekend and the Browns have a bye. 

Needs to get it sorted. 

Maybe not such a bad time to work on their server ?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Best movie and sports site and a good vpn recommendation please for a technophobe. Cheers in advance my lover.

Have a little read back through the past few pages, mate. If you still need help, PM me. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/24/2018 at 1:56 PM, El Diego said:

Can recommend Neggs. Been with him since the summer & hasn’t missed a beat.

Was with him until recently and will go back once I have some spare cash. Very decent.

Has anyone been able to run IPTV from an Amazon tablet?

I run on a Firestick for main use of IPTV and have also used apps on iPhone and iPad. Bought an Amazon Fire HD 10 last week, can install the apps but can't seem to get them to connect. 

Does anyone run IPTV through VLC on their PC?

I got a sub tonight and have managed to get it up and running with help from a Youtube instructional video and making a few tweaks within VLC. However, it installs a massive list of channels. I edited out hundreds of the channels from the list I am unlikely to use to make it more manageable but don't know how to save the new edited channel list so it is there next time I open VLC. At the moment everything has disappeared when I reopen VLC and I have to start from scratch again by putting in the URL I was sent by the vendor. If any kind soul good give me some pointers I'd be very thankful?

TIA

On 12/4/2018 at 12:17 AM, SammyAftershave said:

Does anyone run IPTV through VLC on their PC?

I got a sub tonight and have managed to get it up and running with help from a Youtube instructional video and making a few tweaks within VLC. However, it installs a massive list of channels. I edited out hundreds of the channels from the list I am unlikely to use to make it more manageable but don't know how to save the new edited channel list so it is there next time I open VLC. At the moment everything has disappeared when I reopen VLC and I have to start from scratch again by putting in the URL I was sent by the vendor. If any kind soul good give me some pointers I'd be very thankful?

TIA

I got a download file straight from neggs which i saved onto my desktop which I just double click on and it opens vlc and the first channel,which is bbc1. To find a channel just open playlist and type in channel name in search box in top right of vlc.

Mine kept skipping back during the darts then on all six links. Fucking infuriating because I had a bit of an obscure bet on it and now I’m not sure if it’s won or not. 

Edit: Found the stats on the official site and the fucker didn’t come in.