Rick Sanchez C-137

Stranger Things

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Excellent. Did they give a release date?

Not seen one but I believe they'll be splitting this season into 2 parts and it'll finish after the final part.

43 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Not seen one but I believe they'll be splitting this season into 2 parts and it'll finish after the final part.

OK thanks- it's good that they're not looking to spin it out to absurd lengths. I was amazed to see Supernatural was still going, it's on its 15th series... 

Watched the first season. Still don't know if I enjoyed it. Herself got a big turn off with slug thing in the sink. I've always enjoyed watching Winona ever since the Shoop Shoop Song!

Is it worth getting back into it?

On 20/08/2020 at 11:39, Lario said:

Watched the first season. Still don't know if I enjoyed it. Herself got a big turn off with slug thing in the sink. I've always enjoyed watching Winona ever since the Shoop Shoop Song!

Is it worth getting back into it?

If you didn't enjoy the first series, I'm not convinced you will enjoy the second and certainly not the third.

On another note, the bloke who plays the Police Chief has married Lily Allen. Stranger Things indeed.

3 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

If you didn't enjoy the first series, I'm not convinced you will enjoy the second and certainly not the third.

On another note, the bloke who plays the Police Chief has married Lily Allen. Stranger Things indeed.

What? That's...weird. 

Mr rb14 doesn't do horror or monsters so I ventured into Stranger Things as a series to watch when I'm on my own; planes, trains, etc. Make no mistake, it's absolutely bloody ludicrous, and takes artistic license to stratospheric levels, but I found myself binge-watching two or three episodes at a time. And I really liked it.

I've no idea how to score it. In some ways it's a 9. I could just as easily give it 6. I'm not splitting the difference though, so it's getting an 8.

8/10.

7 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Is @Tony Moanero into Stranger Things. Check out little Mike in this Weezer video. 

Reading his Wikipedia page now. Busy little bastard he is. 

I watched the first series. I thought it was ok but didn’t enjoy it enough to watch more of it. I do, however, like A-ha.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The last series of Stranger Things was the best one yet, in my honest onion. 

I thought it was the weakest. Season 1 was the best.

So there.

23 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I didn’t realise I was popular enough to have my own Wikipedia page. It’s nice to know my talents are appreciated.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Is @Tony Moanero into Stranger Things. Check out little Mike in this Weezer video. 

I prefer this 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Happy to fight you. Anytime. Anywhere. 

Nexus 2am Sunday morning.

• Upvote 1