You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hudds (H) 28/10/17 15.00 - Who ya gonna call?

Joe Strummer

I disagree with this. Forster did a very good save, which happens. Milner hit it low and hard to the corner, and statistically that shot is a goal most of the time.

Salah’s penalty today would have seen any Prem goalie disappointed not to save it.

bottled it? Harsh that he missed it but his record for pens is brilliant.

Another odd decision along with the team line up. Sounds like the crowd haven’t got energy or will to get going with the shit they are watching.

It was nowhere near the corner

And it came after Forster played the cunt and nobody stood up to him. Ref included.

As i said i would still give him tbe pens but imo he bottled it with the pressure then

Yeah, Phil Neal was a natural finisher too. Sturridge is a natural finisher but shit on pens. Here's a thing, some of the best penalty takers haven't been forwards.

I didn't say forward I said natural finisher. It's fair to say Salah isn't a natural finisher or established penalty taker. Just a very bizarre decision.

*Yawns*

My cat is sitting here, staring at me with a sympathetic look in her eyes, I often wonder what she is thinking but it is hard to determine her thoughts or why her relationship with her mother is so fractious or when the bubbles from the washing-up bottle fly out around her and land on her nose and she has that perplexed look.

Oh yeah, the football.

Bollocks.

Genuinely one of the most amateur things I've ever seen in football, I thought Salah being the first choice penalty taker after the Egypt one was a light hearted comment. Everyone fucking knew he'd miss, the keeper didn't have to fucking move. Supporting this team is a fucking waste of life, Fuck off mignolet, Fuck off klavan, Fuck off wijnaludm, Fuck off Firmino, fuck off Sturridge and Fuck off Klopp for picking this fucking team.

4 against 1 at the back. That means it's 8 against 3 at the edge of their box! Klopp is more worried about not losing than trying to win! That's not his way and we're stuck in limbo. We've been in a malaise, bar the arse game,since last February.

This is our level, its getting harder to see just what Klopp has actually achieved here in 2 years.

He's our man for now but serious questions need to be asked at the end of the season if we don't reach top 4 as that has supposedly been FSG's target since they took over.

Is the new Liverpool way to reward players who are absolute dogshit with keeping their places in the side? What the fuck?

Why the fuck did we sign Oxlade-Chamberlain? To make the amount we spent in the transfer window look a bit more respectable? Seriously...we spend nigh of £40 million for a player who must have so many splinters in his arse he could use them to help build some more cladding for Woodison.

Depressing times.

This is our level, its getting harder to see just what Klopp has actually achieved here in 2 years.

He's our man for now but serious questions need to be asked at the end of the season if we don't reach top 4 as that has supposedly been FSG's target since they took over.

Might as well ask the questions now cause the way we are playing top 6 will be an achievement