You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hudds (H) 28/10/17 15.00 - Who ya gonna call?

Joe Strummer

I'm all for picking the same side after a bad result Paisley used to do it all the time but that only really works when you have a great side and last week was a one off . Mignolet and Lovren should be nowhere near that side.

And Sturridge too.....I bet Solanke is chuffed he came here.

Hopefully this is the last chance for the likes of Lovren and Mignolet. They've been hammered in the press, hammered by plenty of fans, hammered by Klopp to some extent, and largely hammered by the opposition. Well, this is your last chance. Prove you aren't a shit, dribbling imbecile, or you won't be playing again.

We've been saying the same thing for weeks, months, years. Don't hold your breath now. They'll be able to make the mother of all fuckups safe in the knowledge that Klopp will pick them again next week.

Hopefully this is the last chance for the likes of Lovren and Mignolet. They've been hammered in the press, hammered by plenty of fans, hammered by Klopp to some extent, and largely hammered by the opposition. Well, this is your last chance. Prove you aren't a shit, dribbling imbecile, or you won't be playing again.

They've had a million last chances and yet come Saturday, there they are, like a great big skidmark on a pair of white undies. 

• Upvote 2

And if we've learned anything about them the last few years it's that they're really good at dealing with pressure.

We've been saying the same thing for weeks, months, years. Don't hold your breath now. They'll be able to make the mother of all fuckups safe in the knowledge that Klopp will pick them again next week.

Oh, I'm not. They should have been fucked off years ago. In fact, never signed.

I am just hoping.

If you keep watching this then you won't have to blag it......

I feel 10'years younger binning mine .

I’d have rather have gone into work today than come to this. My lads gonna be old enough next year to take himself so hopefully if they have the rumoured amnesty, I’ll transfer it into his name and let him take over this depression.

I feel sorry for Ward. He was fantastic last year in helping Huddersfield get promotion yet he can't even get on the bench ahead of the fucking pair of goons that are Karius and Mignolet. I wouldn't blame him for looking for another club because he's almost certainly better than Mignolet and probably than Karius.

• Upvote 1

AOC is like buying a pair of expensive trainers that look nice but when you get home they don't fit and get left in the cupboard for years.

Nice analogy, except the trainers didn't even look that nice, but you bought them anyway because you went to mall to buy something goddamn it, just to shut up all those assholes at the gym who laughed at your shitty, inconsistent, beige and boring old trainers.

Unreal lineup. How in the hell are Lolvren and Mongolet starting ?

Thank god it's a should win against a shitter team. If we end up losing points here, the shit will surely hit the fan. This is Rodgers all over again. January better save us this time around or we start scoring four goals a game.

Maybe a snowball really have a chance in hell.....

What was there point of signing chamberlain.?

His confidence must be through the floor as well. All the injuries to players that can play in a similar position and he’s still benched.

No doubt poor Jurgen had nothing to do with it, it was those bad mongs at FSG wot did it. They pick the team as well.

• Downvote 1

I feel sorry for Ward. He was fantastic last year in helping Huddersfield get promotion yet he can't even get on the bench ahead of the fucking pair of goons that are Karius and Mignolet. I wouldn't blame him for looking for another club because he's almost certainly better than Mignolet and probably than Karius.

Generally agree but i think he is injured today