Sign in to follow this  
G Richards

Spurs Match 22 Oct

It should be an entertaining game between to similar teams stylewise, Kane could be the difference though. I’m thinking a high scoring draw, 2-2, 3-3.

I hope Milner plays today in CM, I hope that twat Lovren doesn't get bummed senseless by Kane and I hope Sturridge plays no part in the match, Oh and I hope we win

Any word on coutinho? Missed training on friday

It would be typical if he missed out - seems we always go into oir big away games missing key players.

Klopp did say we had players with knocks when he gave them a day off on Thursday and that had their been training those playerd wouldn't have been able to. If Coutinho has missed the Friday too then that would make him very doubtful.

I hope Milner plays today in CM, I hope that twat Lovren doesn't get bummed senseless by Kane and I hope Sturridge plays no part in the match. I hope the sea is as blue as it is in my dreams. Oh and I hope we win

He will cause he's been a lot better than Can and Wijnaldum this season. Milner has had one good game outta one.

As opposed to no good games out of fuck knows how many for Henderson.  Would have him play ahead of Gini who does his invisible man routine whenever we're away from home, but not at the expense of either Can or Milner.

Winning here would be massive. This is going to be one of our harder games this season and should be entertaining. A draw won't be terrible but we do need to start getting wins and this would be a great place to get 3 points in.