You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs Match 22 Oct

G Richards

Can’t see a Spurs match thread for Sunday, so thought I’d give it a whirl.

If we lose I won’t start another match thread. I understand the rules!

Tough game to go there as they are a good team, but on the other hand we usually perform well against them. We will miss the pace and goal threat of Mane, but I think we will find a way to get a win.

2-1 to the red men.

Salah and Coutinho for us, Kane for them.

Oh and if Dele Alli starts this one I’ve got a feeling he will get sent off. He can be a dirty player when he wants, and this game will be hard fought with lots of pressing and tackles. He won’t like that and I’m betting he will go through one of our midfielders for a second yellow.

• Upvote 3

Sounds like I’ve messed it up on the he thread title by not saying it’s away. Apologies.

Hopefully we win. Spurs are a good team but we usually up our game against them and do well. Mind you, we will miss Mane and I’m also of the view that we’ve missed Lallana this season. Pochettino talking about a surprise. Wonder if that will be 5-3-2?

Can’t wait for this one!!