You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hollywood sex pest (Harvey Weinstein)

Boss

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I would love to know who these untalented but attractive actors and actresses in Hollywood are.

Keanu Reeves?

There has hardly ever been a shortage of very talented and incredibly good looking actors and actresses in Hollywood.  

FOX NEWS

"Hasn't bankers friend Harvey suffered enough? Is it not enough that he's had to stand trial for things that shouldn't even be a crime? Is it not enough that this employer of thousands of people and Republican supporter has had to inch his way in to the Court House, obviously distressed through the ordeal that these Communists have put him through? He had to endure Heart palpitations from what these 'Women' subjected him to, isn't that enough for one real man to suffer? This man brings money into our great Democracy, he has suffered both mentally and physically enough, just look at him with his walking frame, which is in no way a stunt done purely for sympathy. He is a friend of our great President, time served in the Court House is more than enough for these laughable nickel and dime charges that he's been found guilty of by what are quite frankly erosions of American values. Some of these 'complainants' weren't even American and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them didn't worship our Lord Jesus Christ. Free him now to live his exemplary life"

45 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

FOX NEWS

"Hasn't bankers friend Harvey suffered enough? Is it not enough that he's had to stand trial for things that shouldn't even be a crime? Is it not enough that this employer of thousands of people and Republican supporter has had to inch his way in to the Court House, obviously distressed through the ordeal that these Communists have put him through? He had to endure Heart palpitations from what these 'Women' subjected him to, isn't that enough for one real man to suffer? This man brings money into our great Democracy, he has suffered both mentally and physically enough, just look at him with his walking frame, which is in no way a stunt done purely for sympathy. He is a friend of our great President, time served in the Court House is more than enough for these laughable nickel and dime charges that he's been found guilty of by what are quite frankly erosions of American values. Some of these 'complainants' weren't even American and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them didn't worship our Lord Jesus Christ. Free him now to live his exemplary life"

Man’s only crime was not casting Frances De La Tour in Kill Bill.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Have that, you detestable fucking cunt.

Given the absolute max he could have received was 25 years, the best part is the message sent in the strongest possible terms as to what the judge thought of his defence and his attorney’s conduct in presenting it in the poisonous, entitled manner she did.

One of the most spectacular failures to understand the mood music of modern times, allowing the jury to see exactly who he was and how he behaved at all times, right in front of their eyes.

She has failed professionally on a grand scale in the eyes of the world, let alone as a human, and that should send a clear message as to the wisdom of those kind of tactics being employed in the future. Welcome to the year 2020, Captain Rapist.

Won’t even serve a month before he’s swinging. Not a single chance the cunt is made of the stuff needed to take his medicine.

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke
26 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Here's a Jordan Peterson style thought experiment for you.

If a Harvey Weinstein has no cock and balls but identifies as male, what prison do you send the rapist blert to for 23 years? 

Thai prison in Bangkokless. 

40 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Corey feldman has said Charlie sheen raped Corey Haim when he was a kid. That was an eye opener today.

Apparently that Corey hairs mum said in an interview in 2017 that its bollocks and her son never ever mentioned Charlie Sheen in that way. According to Corey Feldman, Haim told him that Sheen threw him over a bonnet in broad-daylight, poured some crisco oil over his arse and went to work. 

Would I tell my mum if someone shagged my arse using cooking oil as lube? Probably not. Coconut oil obviously YES. 

As for Weinstein.... I can't see him getting lashed in with the normal prison population. He will find a way not to. That or he will get bail for his appeal and spend his final days down in El Paso smashing mexican hookers and slamming his career earnings in cocaine and tequila up his snout before a shootout at the border with cops from both sides. 

Hang on thats the end of MY story. 

I hope he gets beaten to death in the showers after they have all had a go. Horrible scumbag. 

23 minutes ago, Anubis said:

He’s rich and famous enough to ensure a steady flow of protection money to the gangs, and ensure a few home comforts. 

If he gets on well with Harry Grout he will be fine, hopefully Fletch and the gang get to him before that. 

• 2 weeks later...