Quantcast
Kenny - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lestat

Kenny

Probably the greatest man to have represented our club. Still pains me the way he left in his second stint but will always savour the good times he gave us.

• Upvote 1

Even when the results were not going so well in 2011/12, you looked at the dugout, saw the man, and thought, 'this is my club''. I don't think anybody else could do that.

Tbh I find it quite disgusting that fans turned on him in his first full season. A bloody trophy winning season too.

Our last trophy winning season.

That documentary looks hugely promising, given that the great man and his family seem to have had a lot of input into it. Some really moving footage there.

I remember seeing a George Best interview in which he said that "the highest compliment I can give Kenny is that I put him on a par with my all time hero Di Stefano"

When great players give you compliments like that you know you're a great great player.

I think people tend to forget what a world class player Kenny was when he first signed due to him being a manager later....It does tend to get overlooked at times

I remember seeing a George Best interview in which he said that "the highest compliment I can give Kenny is that I put him on a par with my all time hero Di Stefano"

When great players give you compliments like that you know you're a great great player.

I think people tend to forget what a world class player Kenny was when he first signed due to him being a manager later....It does tend to get overlooked at times

Doubt it. He's widely regarded as the best to kick a ball for us.