You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another London Terrorist attack?

Nelly-Szoboszlai

Another Museum attack. Dyslexic terrorist?

Cue May stepping out of her armoured Jaguar with her armed security detail announcing that terrorists will never win and that they will not stop us going about our normal business. I await my armoured car and security detail then. 

Yeh, but was it a white man or a terrorist?

You obviously never experienced life in the 70s and 80s. Oh sorry. it's a stereotypical stereotype of a stereotype you're making. My mistake. 

Twiddles thumbs awaiting Brexit, daily mail and Trump comments. It's Liverpool way GF bingo. 

• Upvote 1

You do get the feeling that terrorists incidents might lessen if the rolling news stations didn't broadcast from the scene for days afterwards. If they just reported it and moved on. They are just repeating the same old rumours and conjecture that they criticise other people for and dragging ex security forces out of retirement to tell us what we already know. 

Sure spend 4 days in the path of a hurricane if you want but stop sensationalising terrorist acts. I also couldn't give a shit what the queen or PM thinks in such situations, they spend millions of our tax money on protection for them so fuck them. Time to break out the caviar and expensive cigars for the COBRA meeting, 

(adding the usual disclaimer that we do not know for sure that this is a terrorist event, not that it matters a fuck on some random footy site if you say it is, pedantic fucks,)

• Upvote 1

You do get the feeling that terrorists incidents might lessen if the rolling news stations didn't broadcast from the scene for days afterwards. If they just reported it and moved on. They are just repeating the same old rumours and conjecture that they criticise other people for and dragging ex security forces out of retirement to tell us what we already know.

Sure spend 4 days in the path of a hurricane if you want but stop sensationalising terrorist acts. I also couldn't give a shit what the queen or PM thinks in such situations, they spend millions of our tax money on protection for them so fuck them.

(adding the usual disclaimer that we do not know for sure that this is a terrorist event, not that it matters a fuck on some random footy site if you say it is, pedantic fucks,)

True. The media and powers that be thrive on this type of shit. It makes for good copy and keeps the peasants in a state of pant-shitting compliance.