You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Las Vegas shooting

Rico1304

Guest Pistonbroke

All the usual nauseating shite being spouted by all the usual people.  Trump, Obama, May, etc. What fucking good is praying for the victims going to do ?

Did you also notice he said during his speech, 'Myself and Melania will be praying for those Americans who died' or words to that affect. Not victims as in everyone, but specifically mentioned 'Americans.' Added to his earlier tweet with his 'warmest condolences' gaff, what  an absolute fucking wanker he is. I also find it Ironic that he says it is a pure act of evil and he and his missus are praying for the eradication of evil, when he tweets shit about eradicating a whole country because of a war of words with another bell end. 

Tragic events in Las Vegas, yet again innocent people suffer due to the acts of nutters. 

Injured up to 515 now. Holy fuck.

Just seen the hotel room window that the cunt smashed to enable him to kill all those people. Imagine if he was a few more floors down? Doesn't bear thinking about.

ap_17275497959164.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1

Unbelievable shit. The sound of that machine gun is still terrifying as when I heard it this morning.

Felt for the cunts brother, who was truly lost for words as you can imagine.

Just want to say we have good friends in Las Vegas who lead a very large congregation. They've opened the church and have been praying with people as they have come in, trying to find some rest or shelter or peace. They've been up all night and have been helping to sort transport and encouraging blood donations from the members of the church and so on. They love their city and the people therein, and they are heartbroken about what has happened, while at the same time they are rolling up their sleeves and doing all they can. 

Rev. I know this must be a very emotional time for you and your friends. I'm not for one minute trying to dismiss any of the work by the people you mention above. If people who truly believe praying helps then I hope they manage to find what they need. Personally, if I or anyone I knew was caught up in this latest tragedy, the last thing I'd want to hear is the usual suspects offering their prayers. I know they're expected to say something but it isn't for me. Listening to Trump roll out the line of 'god bless america' churns my stomach.

• Upvote 3

The logic for hand gun ownership while I don't agree with it is kind of understandable but why the fuck are military semi automatic weapons legal? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

A hand gun can i suppose protect you from a dangerous person wanting to kill you but semi automatic rifles are used to attract not for defence.

Maybe he just didn't like Country & Western music?

Well hopefully Johnny Cash,Waylon Jennings and Hank Williams are beating the shit ut of him in whatever afterlife there may be

Country music is fucking great(well old time country is)

Apart from the numerous ocassions when attackers have claimed that foreign policy was part of their motivation.

You've always ignored that bit. You've, in the past, categorically stated that it's not a motivating factor, even when an attacker has explicitly stated that it was.

Ha ha and as if by magic!!! It's almost like...no, silly idea.

Have I? I don't think I have but should be easy to prove. I think it is a factor, but not the biggest factor. After all ISIS themselves say it's not the biggest factor. They've said it lots, they even said it in their recruiting magazine. But you both know best.

Anyway back to the poor fuckers in Vegas.

Well hopefully Johnny Cash,Waylon Jennings and Hank Williams are beating the shit ut of him in whatever afterlife there may be

Country music is fucking great(well old time country is)

If there is, I don't think they'll be in the same 'hotel' if you get my meaning. I like the females actually - but like a bit of Cash.

Found this:

mandalay-bay-vegas-shooting-150694649293

Astonishing how he managed to kill and injure so many from that distance.

It's astonishing more weren't killled. You can't really miss at that range.

Interesting article from NY Times

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/10/upshot/How-to-Prevent-Gun-Deaths-The-Views-of-Experts-and-the-Public.html

Shares in gun manufacturers up 3%.

Ha ha and as if by magic!!! It's almost like...no, silly idea.

Have I? I don't think I have but should be easy to prove. I think it is a factor, but not the biggest factor. After all ISIS themselves say it's not the biggest factor. They've said it lots, they even said it in their recruiting magazine. But you both know best.

Anyway back to the poor fuckers in Vegas.

Ah, I must've imagined all those Maajid Nawaz links that you were posting a while back then.

My bad....

LOLZ

• Downvote 1

Do you think he knows more than you? I've stated what I think and why. Simples.

Now, switch accounts back.

You're such a dull cunt.

As you always ask for proof, I'm sure you'll be able to provide evidence of when I allegedly slipped up and revealed that I use a second account? You know, that CUNTsistency word that you're fond of?

Put up or shut up, you tedious Tory twat.

• Upvote 2

Not true.  This is Nevada gun laws, utter madness - 

Nevada laws on gun carry

• Open carry is legal without a permit
  • Nevada does not ban 'assault weapons' and there is no magazine capacity limit.
  • There are no purchase permits, gun registration, or gun-owner licensing.
  • There is no waiting period mandated for firearm purchases and private gun sales are okay.
  • You do not have to "register" a gun to someone else
  • It is legal to carry concealed or openly in a bar or restaurant, even while consuming alcohol

Sure about #6? I saw  a sign in bars in Texas a couple of times saying 'it is a FEDERAL offence to carry a firearm where liquor is sold'.

And that was Texas.

You're such a dull cunt.

As you always ask for proof, I'm sure you'll be able to provide evidence of when I allegedly slipped up and revealed that I use a second account? You know, that CUNTsistency word that you're fond of?

Put up or shut up, you tedious Tory twat.

I've already said I have no proof. It's just an impression I have and the way you pop up,

Thing is, if it's not true why does it bother you? I think they lady doth protest too much.

• Downvote 1

A semi automatic rifle has an effective range of about 400-500m. They are high velocity bullets the range there looks about 200-300m so it is well within the range of the rifle.

http://gunwiki.net/Gunwiki/FactorsOfEffectiveRange

and f you feel your semi-automatic is not discharging the bullets fast enough for a mere $99 you can always fit the gun with a mechanical loading device to spew death even faster.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/02/las-vegas-suspect-stephen-paddock-gun-semi-automatic

Absolute not illegal to fit one of there, but absolutely abominable.