You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spartak Moscow(A)- Champions League 26/09/17

LFC 6 Times

I'd give my left bollock for a striker like Fowler, Torres, Owen or Suarez right about now. Imagine how many goals such a striker would score in this team, and how many games we would win? This is the most wasteful Liverpool team I've ever seen, and the most frustrating since they concede almost every fucking chance the opposition has!

Agree. And Aubamayang, lacazette, Costa, vardy were all on this summers menu. We didn't even try. We spent 35 million on someone the manager doesn't seem to want.

Bobby was woeful, have no idea why Klopp kept him on and took off our most dangerous player in Mane! Bizarre substitution.

Because mane was as bad as anyone in the front line. Looks like a lot of people giving Mane a free pass for tonight but his final ball was lacking, he raced into an offside position in the break just before half time and didnt create much.

Give Sturridge or Solanke a run of games there... Even Danny Ings.

Sturridge - i think we all know how that story ends.

Ings - not for me, just can't see it.

Solanke - well out the 3, probably the most likely to offer something long term but we need it now....it's a gamble.

Its just the continuing trend of seeing us needing to outscore the opposition. Which simply isnt going to happen every game.

You need to be able to keep clean sheets unless you have an absolutely world class forward because you will have nights like tonight. Same as the Burnley game.

People will blame the forwards and rightly so but unless we stop shipping goals we'll go nowhere this season.

Because mane was as bad as anyone in the front line. Looks like a lot of people giving Mane a free pass for tonight but his final ball was lacking, he raced into an offside position in the break just before half time and didnt create much.

He created our goal. He also put in a magnificent cross in for Firmino to head straight at the keeper in the first half. That's already more than 90% of the players we left out on the pitch.