You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Relegation wishlist

Redder Lurtz

Early days I know but I'd like to see Everton, Palace and West Ham all go. All seem realistic options at the moment.

Everton because it would just be too funny. I know we all know a decent Bloo - my own father is one - but fuck them. I'm sick of their spew .

Palace partly because of the Woy factor and also because they've been a bogey team for us for too long.

West 'aaaam because of their taxpayer funded stadium, tosser owners and their general up the apples and pears, trouble and strife, pearly king and queen, jellied eels cockerney fucktardedness.

I'm probably alone in not wanting Everton to be relegated.  Enjoy the derby games, bad for the city and have a few good mates that are proper footie fans that would be devastated, Bad enough seeing Manchester taking over from Liverpool as the football capital without losing one of our clubs,   

Manure

Chelsea

Stoke

I'm probably alone in not wanting Everton to be relegated.  Enjoy the derby games, bad for the city and have a few good mates that are proper footie fans that would be devastated, Bad enough seeing Manchester taking over from Liverpool as the football capital without losing one of our clubs,   

I agree.

Everton won't get relegated, they will comfortably finish in the top 8. They have a few straightforward games coming up. Still miles off their fans top 4 prediction though.

Crystal Palace because of Woy and the fact that we always struggle to beat them.

Bournemouth as they only have a ground of about 11,000 and shouldn't really be in the Premier League. Plus we can't fucking beat them.

West Ham. Their fans are all Essex bellends and their owners are Tory free stadium blagging twats.

Early days I know but I'd like to see Everton, Palace and West Ham all go. All seem realistic options at the moment.

Everton because it would just be too funny. I know we all know a decent Bloo - my own father is one - but fuck them. I'm sick of their spew .

Palace partly because of the Woy factor and also because they've been a bogey team for us for too long.

West 'aaaam because of their taxpayer funded stadium, tosser owners and their general up the apples and pears, trouble and strife, pearly king and queen, jellied eels cockerney fucktardedness.

Can't top this tbh

I've never had a problem with West Ham in the PL until they had this bunch of cunts as owners and a publicly funded stadium. Its a shame because I actually don't mind Slavan Bilic. A mad cunt but good fun.

Palace,of course,for giving one of the worst managers on the planet yet another top class gig.

Leicester because they have become well too big for their boots treated their PL winning manager like shit and installed yet another British clogger of a manager into a job. They will also probably be knocking us out of our first domestic competition and taking points off us in the league in the coming week.

Harsh comments about Bournemouth. They have done amazingly well considering they were in League 2 not many years ago and nearly ended up in non-league football after going into administration. They've also shown up the traditional "big" clubs that have been hopelessly lingering in the lower leagues for years, like Leeds, Sheff Wed, Forest etc. They fully deserve to be in the Premier League and would gladly keep them in and have Palace, Everton, and West Ham go down. 

• Upvote 1

Manure

Chelsea

Stoke

Is there a bitter alive that wouldn't want us relegated? I doubt there is. For that reason, I hope they go down and never rear their head in the Premiership again.

Is there a bitter alive that wouldn't want us relegated? I doubt there is. For that reason, I hope they go down and never rear their head in the Premiership again.

Still some decent, mostly older, Evertonians around. I've said it before and I'll say it again, modern-day Liverpool Everton rivalry is rubbish and no better than the rivalry between teams in places such as North London. Very sad.

• Upvote 1