Quantcast
Leicester (a) 19/9/17 - Let's show some bottle in The Milk Cup. - Page 20 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
an tha

Leicester (a) 19/9/17 - Let's show some bottle in The Milk Cup.

i rather us be out of this mickey mouse cup and the FA and put everything into the league and CL

I'd rather us have bought players we needed rather than players who cost far too much and actually brought something to the table, but hey ho.

• Upvote 1

Problem is he is our Cup keeper, so we wont see him again til January.

Great to know the two in front of him are such top class players. He'll have nearly as long a break as danny sturridge. Wonder is he into ps4 and drake.

Game over and another trophy that we didn't try to win gone.   Is it wonder we go so long without silverware?   We've zero chance in the league, bin off the domestic cups and don't even qualify for Europe all the time.

Pathetic really, Leicester weren't even in the game and Coutinho was making average players like Robinson look good as Leicester doubled up on our main man and left the Scot in oceans of space.

Again, I don't know why I give a fuck when the club clearly don't.  Hard to blame a manager for it too when he's working under owners who've sacked a man who won one cup and got to the final of another.  One thing's for sure, LFC don't exist to win trophies anymore, the shitness of modern football.

• Upvote 2

Lets buy more shit players and have no idea how to coach them except yell blitzkrieg.

Its like watching under 8's playing everyone chases the ball and a big hoof from the opposition often results in a goal.

Game over and another trophy that we didn't try to win gone. Is it wonder we go so long without silverware? We've zero chance in the league, bin off the domestic cups and don't even qualify for Europe all the time.

Pathetic really, Leicester weren't even in the game and Coutinho was making average players like Robinson look good as Leicester doubled up on our main man and left the Scot in oceans of space.

Again, I don't know why I give a fuck when the club clearly don't. Hard to blame a manager for it too when he's working under owners who've sacked a man who won one cup and got to the final of another. One thing's for sure, LFC don't exist to win trophies anymore, the shitness of modern football.

Coutinho was rubbish to be fair and rightly hooked.