You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (a) 19/9/17 - Let's show some bottle in The Milk Cup.

an tha

How the fuck have we lost that? We absolutely annihilated them in the first half and they score from 2 fucking half chances. I think I fucking hate football.

The modern Liverpool way.

If we don't break the oppos morale with 2-3-4 when we're on top, we will invariably fuck it right up.

Because unless we are attacking well, we are completely vulnerable from all angles at all times.

I can see it catching on.

"What didn't you do last night?"

"I didn't watch Liverpool get thumped again."

After the Burnley game, I have no fucking interest in watching us again this season.

Got much better things to do with 4 hours a week that watch that useless bunch cunts.

It's got to the point that it doesn't really matter who plays. The only thing consistent is that we're going to conceed soft goals and miss a shitload of chances. The whole squad is rotten with shallow, gutless average players.

Not surprised by the result one bit. I feel as I did just I did during Rodgers last season.

I just can't be arsed with it all.

• Upvote 3

Henderson wrapped up in one quote

How the fuck that mans captain i'll never know

Not that many others have any balls either

Because there's nobody else any better than him. Milner's maybe the only one and he'd be my captain.

I just can't believe how uncaring the team looked at the end that they were about to be knocked out of maybe our best chance to win a trophy. That ain't a winners mentality, and unless something drastically changes soon I can see this year turning into yet another crisis.

I never understand this kind of post.

It's sort of a "I'm a superfan, you all are rubbish fans" thing but the logic is insane.

First of all, if I'm in the stands you can bet you won't hear anything but praise and support for our team. That goes for the club, the team as a whole, the manager, and each individual player. The only thing that comes out of my mouth will be positive, and it will be vocal throughout the entire match.

But an online forum exists for a different purpose. It exists so that we can debate the state of the club, or the quality of its players, openly. Some have bad opinions. Some have boring opinions. A few have intelligent and well thought-out ones. The point is that they're all welcome here (though hopefully if you have a well-run forum most of the really bad ones get run off).

So as long as people support Oxlade-Chamberlain from the stands where it actually matters, they can say whatever they want about him on here for the most part. I personally think he's a pretty good, but not great player, and I'm happy he's at the club. But if someone else wants to say he's rubbish or his goal record's not good enough or whatever, that's fine. I can discuss it with them or not; that's what TLW is for!

Oxlade may have got his phone out during the game and read the negatives. Possible we would never have known.
  • Upvote 1

This is part of the reason why I advocated signing BOTH Van Dijk and Maguire. We would've started this game with Matip and Lovren, and I don't think we would've lost.

We could have signed Rafas Newcastle captain Lascelles when they were relegated.

For about £8 mill probably, but no, Ragnar will fix it.

I would have signed Macguire in a second.

Incompetence.

• Upvote 2

Vardy, a player that most on here have looked down there nose at for the last 3 years.

Not me. He is nasty fucker with bags of pace, isn't a total shithouse, and scores loads of goals. But yeah Brexit or something...

Klopp is waiting forever for these perfect players in the transfer market. He needs to start thinking of the here and now. 2 cbs in January and a centre mid.

• Upvote 1

Shite, that.

We were probably unlucky to not have the game finished by half time. But, I think that could be attributed to Leicester not getting going rather than us being good.

There was a spell there in the second half when Gomez, Klavan and Ward passed it around amongst themselves for a few minutes, almost getting into trouble.

At that point, I thought we'd lose. Once Leicester turned up we looked resigned to it. That spell of play summed it up. Nobody leading. Nobody in midfield showing for it. Just shithouses all over the pitch.

Then, go a goal down, have a little 2 or 3 minute spurt of looking a bit more arsed, then back to shite again.

We've got to beat these at the weekend now or this becomes more than a blip, going into a run of away games.

I fear that Vardy will terrorise us though.

I never understand this kind of post.

It's sort of a "I'm a superfan, you all are rubbish fans" thing but the logic is insane.

First of all, if I'm in the stands you can bet you won't hear anything but praise and support for our team.  That goes for the club, the team as a whole, the manager, and each individual player.  The only thing that comes out of my mouth will be positive, and it will be vocal throughout the entire match.

But an online forum exists for a different purpose.  It exists so that we can debate the state of the club, or the quality of its players, openly.  Some have bad opinions.  Some have boring opinions. A few have intelligent and well thought-out ones.  The point is that they're all welcome here (though hopefully if you have a well-run forum most of the really bad ones get run off).

So as long as people support Oxlade-Chamberlain from the stands where it actually matters, they can say whatever they want about him on here for the most part.  I personally think he's a pretty good, but not great player, and I'm happy he's at the club.  But if someone else wants to say he's rubbish or his goal record's not good enough or whatever, that's fine.  I can discuss it with them or not; that's what TLW is for!

No no, he's definitely goes him every evening to read TLW with a solitary tear rolling down his cheek.

It's not like he's a young multi-millionaire professional footballer with a model for a girlfriend or anything like that.