You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (a) 19/9/17 - Let's show some bottle in The Milk Cup.

an tha

Feels like ages since we last won a game.

We are right smack bang in one of our ruts aren't we....no end in sight either.

We'll get fuck all from these weekend when they can just sit and smash it to Vardy who will have acres to run into and either be on his own as we are camped in their half or have to bully whichever one of our hapless defenders he finds himself running at/through.

good thing tonight is ward  i think he will become our  no1 keeper over the next few months ......other than that  where has the confidence gone in the rest of the team? 

Unfortunately mate I don't think he will, Klopp for some reason prefers Mongolet and Karius we've seen that form doesn't seem to get you picked anymore.

• Upvote 1

I dont think coutinho had much impact on this game, but leicester actually turned up in the second half. They also put some players on the pitch that run faster then a turtle now.

He kept us camped in their half as he directed play - kept the ball moving and put the likes of Robertson on the ball in good positions.

Once he went off we stopped keeping the ball and stopped finding space

• Upvote 1

TBH the only good thing about tonight is that this is the last time we'll ever have to see Flanagan in a Liverpool shirt again.

Pity we can't say the same about Klavan.

Amazed at the negativity towards a solid player who has been dogged by injury.

strange how so many go against our players who were great one minute and shite the next???

Was only  last season LLLalllannnna, was crap but before the injury was the best player anyone had seen.

Have we sunk to such shallow wankers of fans?

LL was shite according to many on here, yet posts of late say we miss him!

• Upvote 1

Klavan is shit

Gomez i'd be surprised if he makes it at the top level

Grujic is shit

Coutinho is still a sulky fucker

Solanke offering nothing

Wijnaldum dissapeared again

Henderson still isn't and never will be a leader

Oxlade-Chamberlain hasn't played well but I think he will come good

Woodburn is trying to do it all himself 

to be fair he has not had much to feed off