You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) - 3pm, Sat 16/09/17 - Just get the job done.

Trumo

Is anyone seriously suggesting a change of manager would address our problems? If so who would they like to see?

We are shit at the back. We can try and work on it. We have to. 5 games in. Modern football really is shite. Fucking whoppers turning on the manager at this stage.

Nobody is turning on the manager. They are asking him to fucking fix something that has been broken since the day he got here. They are asking him not to come out with absolute fucking GUFF such as suggesting all PL teams would love to start Lovren if they could. They are asking him to sign a motherfucking player better than Klavan and not try and sell us this bullshit about there not even being 5 players better than our current defensive options.

Why do people think you can't criticise the manager without wanted him gone? Klopp's performance this summer and this season so far has been fucking woeful, and the bullshit he has come out with has been Hodgson levels of embarrassing. That doesn't mean I want him gone, it means he needs to fucking sort it out.

Nobody is turning on the manager. They are asking him to fucking fix something that has been broken since the day he got here. They are asking him not to come out with absolute fucking GUFF such as suggesting all PL teams would love to start Lovren if they could. They are asking him to sign a motherfucking player better than Klavan and not try and sell us this bullshit about there not even being 5 players better than our current defensive options.

Why do people think you can't criticise the manager without wanted him gone? Klopp's performance this summer and this season so far has been fucking woeful, and the bullshit he has come out with has been Hodgson levels of embarrassing. That doesn't mean I want him gone, it means he needs to fucking sort it out.

A few are mate! And i've had my say on the support. I understand the criticism, it is fair and he deserves some of it - but i disagree with bringing it into the stadium.

At the end of the day. 3 players bought in 4 transfer windows is not enough for a defence like ours. Coaching improvement is admirable but it has been 2 years and isn't working. Lovren and Klavan need to be replaced, and that is Klopps job. But it isn't changing now so we need to get behind the team.

He has been trying to fix things in the less than 2 years he's been here and anyone not seeing that is going to games with their eyes closed. Where were we going under Rodgers after 2013 / 14? Much as I thought rodgers was cruelly handed a bum card eventually during 13 / 14, the following season was not good and the opening games when he was eventually sacked, as bad.

Klopp turned around the defeatist stench that had inhabited the club. He's had 2 summer windows to improve the side. I said when he arrived it would take him at least 2 summer windows to get the team he wanted. Maybe he'd have hit that target if we'd of got van dijk and keita?

People keep banging on about the january window but hardly any top club makes a major or season defining signing then.

No one is above criticism. It's frustrating for all of us. Hodgson is a fucking no mark. To even mention him in comparison to Klopp after 5 games is fucking embarrassing. There's loads that's needs sorting. I'm going to place my faith in the world class manager with shit owners. The owners aren't going anywhere. May as well keep faith with the manager.

I honestly don't think our defenders ,Moreno apart, are individually as shit as they appear.

I just think they are not allowed to think for themselves.

You stand here and move to here when this happens. You cover this space when he moves over there. Etc.

Not saying they are all Maldinis but I don't think they are poor footballers they just have no fucking clue what they are supposed to do.

I honestly don't think our defenders ,Moreno apart, are individually as shit as they appear.

I just think they are not allowed to think for themselves.

You stand here and move to here when this happens. You cover this space when he moves over there. Etc.

Not saying they are all Maldinis but I don't think they are poor footballers they just have no fucking clue what they are supposed to do.

Agree with that. We need a defensive midf.....ah fuck it.

We just need to organise and balance attack and defence a bit better.

Something like this - but Yesterday we'd have needed AOC for Mane.

iNf9fPU.jpg

100% agree. In too many games the balance of the team is wrong, the defence obviously gets exposed too much and that's largely because our midfield 3 is organised as a 1-2 instead of a double pivot 2-1 as the pic ably demonstrates.