You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) - 3pm, Sat 16/09/17 - Just get the job done.

Trumo

For those saying don't be knee jerk, this is just another in the long long long fucking list of being utter crap against a bus parking crowd. Rushed shots, passes and a defence that is as strong as a wet, Tesco brand paper towel. But for the complete and utter cock up for their goal, we win that game 1 nil or maybe more if they tried to come out to get an equaliser.

City had nearly the exact same stats as us today away to Watford yet won 6 nil. Same shots and same on target. Who could blame the majority of being sceptical and not a fucking believer when this type of game keeps happening.

Yeah if it was a one off or a rarity then fair enough people could say its knee jerk

It isn't it is a regular occurence.

Leicester away next week - fail to win that and we are looking at 8/9 pts from 6 games - an absolutely abysmal return.

Doesn't know how to break down bus parkers without our one player with raw pace.

Cant defend a lead.

Signed lots of shit.

Fucks about with players starting positions.

Did not move on enough shit.

Cant make changes when required.

Cant control football matches from the midfield.

Cant protect a defence from the said midfield.

Blind to just how SHITE his defence is.

Did i miss owt?

• Downvote 1

Can we all agree that he is a good manager but he is not world class, 2 years to sort it out, 3 full transfer windows and our defence is a £8 million quid relegated LB, a 32 year old journeyman, a kid and a free transfer.. oh and don't forget the fucking window licker in goal and the fucktard on the bench.

Unfortunately it's looking more and more like he's similar to all our previous managers stretching back to Houllier, bar Hodgson - brilliant in a couple of areas but so clueless/stubborn in one that it could ultimately cost him his job.

More telling us that no one came over and tried to pull him away.

Doesn't really matter since we wouldn't have scored with 20 mins ET.

Too many pot shots from 25 yards, how many real clear cut chances were?

Solanke one is the only one that springs to mind.

Matip tried but Can persisted 

No point in going over our failings- we all know them. Just wanted to say Sean Dyche is a fucking scruffy shitbearded tramp, his players are timewasting arsewipes in his image, and I'm sure Burnley is also a shithole pit full of moronic dickwipes who think the way their team play is "entertaining" (not that I've been there, but if I ever do go I now know what to expect).

Timewasting from the first 5 minutes, snide litlle bumps and pushes that the ref failed to see, euphoric celebrations at gaining a point. Wise up lads, you dropped two points, not gained one!

• Upvote 1

More telling us that no one came over and tried to pull him away.

Doesn't really matter since we wouldn't have scored with 20 mins ET.

Too many pot shots from 25 yards, how many real clear cut chances were?

Solanke one is the only one that springs to mind.

Fuck knows what you were watching but half the team pulled him away.

Doesn't know how to break down bus parkers without our one player with raw pace.

Cant defend a lead.

Signed lots of shit.

Fucks about with players starting positions.

Did not move on enough shit.

Cant make changes when required.

Cant control football matches from the midfield.

Cant protect a defence from the said midfield.

Blind to just how SHITE his defence is.

Did i miss owt?

Brendan is that you.

To be fair to Klopp the level of bullshit he comes out with makes Rodgers look like an amateur,

No point in going over our failings- we all know them. Just wanted to say Sean Dyche is a fucking scruffy shitbearded tramp, his players are timewasting arsewipes in his image, and I'm sure Burnley is also a shithole pit full of moronic dickwipes who think the way their team play is "entertaining" (not that I've been there, but if I ever do go I now know what to expect).

Timewasting from the first 5 minutes, snide litlle bumps and pushes that the ref failed to see, euphoric celebrations at gaining a point. Wise up lads, you dropped two points, not gained one!

They are above us in the league. Don't be a cunt.

Well, Klopp said he is happy with the players he has. He failed to strengthen the squad with the opportunities he's had. Let's see if he's happy with the results now. I think he is limited manager.

He is starting to look like a one trick pony.....that trick is great when its being pulled off - when it isn't he and his charges have literally no idea what to do.

His stubborness that this squad has enough depth and quality too is for me deeply worrying.

He has it all to prove IMO now - we seem to be in a rut similar to January, he needs to find the answer to getting out of it quickly - if it drags on as long as it did in Jan our season will be over before it has even really started.

• Upvote 2