You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

Transgenders in prison, vile cunts. 

Or is that crossgenders? Or both the same thing, well they can't be the same thing can they, as don't they want to be " just because I'm different"? 

I wouldn't of liked to come home when a kid to find me Arl fella in a frock reading the Woman's Own, I might of become affected, that's cross dressing though, different again.

I can't keep up with all the variables, maybe there's a manual of the human race that points out who's who and what's what without giving an explanation to why, 

35 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Or is that crossgenders? Or both the same thing, well they can't be the same thing can they, as don't they want to be " just because I'm different"? 

I wouldn't of liked to come home when a kid to find me Arl fella in a frock reading the Woman's Own, I might of become affected, that's cross dressing though, different again.

I can't keep up with all the variables, maybe there's a manual of the human race that points out who's who and what's what without giving an explanation to why, 

Decent rule of thumb is just to let everyone crack on with their own lives.

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I stopped reading after the phrase "biologically male". Plenty of people  (including governing bodies of sport) have tried to find a nice, neat, indisputable definition for that phrase and so far they've failed.

6 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I stopped reading after the phrase "biologically male". Plenty of people  (including governing bodies of sport) have tried to find a nice, neat, indisputable definition for that phrase and so far they've failed.

I think we should ask the scientists.  They’ll know.  

And to be fair, it’s a massive fucking cop out. How much more simple can it be than biological males?  

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Decent rule of thumb is just to let everyone crack on with their own lives.

Maybe, it's a pity that they, whatever they may be, don't let us crack on with our lives instead of being in your face with demands and shitty carnivals blowing whistles amongst other things. 

I know quite a few gays and they're sound although I might not agree with it. 

What does my head in is like that young lad on some shit social media thing, in all his make up and stuff the fucking weirdo. 

I just don't like being told to accept something I might not agree with and having it shoved in my face, pardon the pun, like those Mcain Chips, 2 dads 2 mums advert and other companies saying we're so diverse you must buy our product. 

Each to their own of course, just fuck off promoting it as the norm because it isn't. 

• Downvote 6

1 hour ago, easytoslip said:

Tobias Beecher | Musings of a Lifelong Nerd

12 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Maybe, it's a pity that they, whatever they may be, don't let us crack on with our lives instead of being in your face with demands and shitty carnivals blowing whistles amongst other things. 

What does my head in is like that young lad on some shit social media thing, in all his make up and stuff the fucking weirdo. 

I just don't like being told to accept something I might not agree with and having it shoved in my face, pardon the pun, like those Mcain Chips, 2 dads 2 mums advert and other companies saying we're so diverse you must buy our product. 

Each to their own of course, just fuck off promoting it as the norm because it isn't. 

Negged, but at least you're honest with your hatred and intolerance. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Negged, but at least you're honest with your hatred and intolerance. 

Cheers, though I'm far from intolerant nor is there any hatred, the shitness of text, as I said I know some gays and who drink in the company from time to time so hardly intolerant mate. 

Being on a coach to London early morning with some cunt in a silver jump suit going oh look how gay I am  then starting to sing and camp up, is not for me thanks, and I'm sure a few gays would agree. 

Just a few down votes would do as I wouldn't want it turn into a look how Liberal and understanding I am type of thing, as its of no consequence. 

By the way I'll give my regards to Sophie next time I see him in the pub in his brush denim jacket and skirt, he needs to get with the times. 

• Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Cheers, though I'm far from intolerant nor is there any hatred, the shitness of text, as I said I know some gays and who drink in the company from time to time so hardly intolerant mate. 

Being on a coach to London early morning with some cunt in a silver jump suit going oh look how gay I am  then starting to sing and camp up, is not for me thanks, and I'm sure a few gays would agree. 

Just a few down votes would do as I wouldn't want it turn into a look how Liberal and understanding I am type of thing, as its of no consequence. 

By the way I'll give my regards to Sophie next time I see him in the pub in his brush denim jacket and skirt, he needs to get with the times. 

Bollocks. I know what I read, it was intolerant muck.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I think we should ask the scientists.  They’ll know.  

And to be fair, it’s a massive fucking cop out. How much more simple can it be than biological males?  

Ask the scientists.  They'll tell you it's not that simple.

21 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Those gays are almost as annoying as the gingers. 

That's racist, to quote a favourite word on here, I got stick for saying something like that a while back, as its an anagram for that word. 

Anyhow I'm Autumn Gold I'll have you know, though alas with a tint of grey, you have a good memory as I've usually forgot what people post within in hours, now I'm getting back to my hoovering with my marigolds and pinny on, because I wanna break free, something wrong with that? 

I suppose there is as there's always something wrong with some people 

1 hour ago, easytoslip said:

Fuckin hell!

"Each to their own, as long as they don't exist anywhere I might see them."

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

Fuckin hell!

"Each to their own, as long as they don't exist anywhere I might see them."

Far from it, I don't get what you mean there, can't you say each to their own now? Is that one of those " you can't say things like that", I didn't know, is whatever gets you through the night is alright, OK to say? 

I'll see my mate Sophie and see what he has to say about this plus Dave the affected one in his manner, who I often stop and chat to on the street if I see him, a boss Landlord too. 

Love really is all around. 

7 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

We've been through this. Can't be arsed going over your stupid wrongness again.

Ha ha. Yes mate, I mean the actual biologists I quoted last time, who follow the science because I wouldn’t have a clue what a gamete was to be honest.  Rather than the made up bollocks you were coming out with.  I even provided the sources at the time. Can you show me a biologist who thinks there are more than 2 sexes? 

On 07/03/2020 at 10:33, AngryofTuebrook said:

Get off the podcasts and try Google.  Prefix your search for "is sex binary" with something like "Nature" or "New Scientist" (to help filter out the shoutier nutters from either side of the debate) and you'll find something much more useful than bigots pretending to care about women's safety.

You never got around to doing this, did you, Rico?

Try it. The various sports authorities did, which is why they're not as convinced as you are that gametes are the be all and end all.