You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

I don't agree with anything you haven't got an opinion. This unopinionated stance of yours is so Antiopin it smacks of opinion. And I shan't have it.

I'm Proop, and don't you forget it fella.

I’m too scared to have an opinion on anything in case it’s judged to be the wrong opinion and then I’m judged .....phobic or whatever the fuck the latest shaming words are. Live and let live, works both ways sometimes.

• Upvote 3

I’m too scared to have an opinion on anything in case it’s judged to be the wrong opinion and then I’m judged .....phobic or whatever the fuck the latest shaming words are. Live and let live, works both ways sometimes.

Sorry for having a go mate, didn't realise you're suffering with OCD. Opinion Ceased Disorder is not a joke. Although medical opinions vary.

I'm too old and set in my ways for most of this LGBT stuff, vive le difference and all that. A bird with a cock or a bloke with a set of tits, as long as you're a decent person and you're ready to buy me a pint then it's all good by me.

Doesn't mean I want to fuck you like.

Probably.

• Upvote 2

I was being a little flippant.

We have a "controversial" state program in Australia called Safe Schools, which has some pretty militant advocates about getting kids in the loop, in reasonably graphic and comprehensive detail, as early as possible... some think too early.

And there are people down here that think there is a disproportionate emphasis on the subject.

It would be nice if they were as concerned about the rights of Aboriginal people before they start on any kind of moral crusade.

• Upvote 2