Gym Beglin

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

34 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Apart from the obvious, why is an adult allowed to play in a junior team?

Junior relates to the standard, rather than the age of the players. But that’s a bloke playing against women and is a disgrace. He scored half the points in that win. Imagine celebrating a win in those circumstances? 

Edit: someone will be along in a minute to accuse me of misgendering. Save yourself the bother and fuck off. If he followed my daughter into a ladies toilet he’s getting a slap. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Love the fact that Rico is able use his eyes .  That’s definitely a woman, granted she’s got a man’s heart, lungs, bone structure and musculature but what clinches her womanhood for me is her male pattern baldness -

and her cock  

Fixed 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Do you think that’s a woman? 

He HAS to say yes, as does AoT.  

AoT will tell you that’s a woman because he says he is. And if you disagree you’re a bigot. It’s a fucking con. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He HAS to say yes, as does AoT.  

AoT will tell you that’s a woman because he says he is. And if you disagree you’re a bigot. It’s a fucking con. 

He?!  Don't you presume pronouns with me mister/mrs/thingimebob!

10 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

He?!  Don't you presume pronouns with me mister/mrs/thingimebob!

See? This is how mental it is.  Unable to say that blokes a bloke. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Strontium said:

It’s getting like 1984 now. The liberal left are so scared of being called transphobic that they will look at this picture and say that’s a woman. 2 + 2 equals 5 becuase the party says so. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

It’s getting like 1984 now. The liberal left are so scared of being called transphobic that they will look at this picture and say that’s a woman. 2 + 2 equals 5 becuase the party says so. 

Completely captured.  

9 hours ago, Carradona said:

This is laughably absurd. What's he getting out of that, beating up on a load of 3rd rate amateur girls? The mind boggles.

Shower afterwards? Lots of affirmation? A massive wank when he gets home? 

As some lecturer said to some stupid girl, who thought she could identify being whatever, when they find your bones in hundreds of years time they'll say you're definitely a woman. 

22 hours ago, easytoslip said:

As some lecturer said to some stupid girl, who thought she could identify being whatever, when they find your bones in hundreds of years time they'll say you're definitely a woman. 

What a fucking stupid argument. Nobody claims that a skeleton provides a definitive indication of biological sex.