You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Alright, great. The goading is working. You’re the one de-railing the thread, I clearly tried to avoid it. I clearly tried avoiding changing the subject of the thread but you won’t let it go. I made a one sentence throw away comment, to somebody else, and you won’t let it die.

You not PMing me is absolutely preferable, because I find this as dull to participate in as those reading it surely do. But nevertheless, I gave you an outlet should you remain unable to control your curiosity.  

Also... what claim? The only claim I made about podcasts was that I was indignant about something, but I’m not sure how I could back that up. I’m happy to go a hundred rounds with anybody about anything at any time, and I think my decade on this site more than proves that. But I thought some of the earlier discussions in this thread were handled well, not surprisingly because of the types of people who were involved with them. I don’t particularly want to allow you to further derail the thread with a back and forth about that cunt. So, my PM is there or, preferably, not. The choice is yours. This will be my last post about Rico, podcasts, and grief in this thread. 

No, you de-railed the thread by making the claim that Rico recommending a podcast on grief on the grieving thread, made you want to choke with indignation. There it is, the claim and the de-rail and the change of thread subject 

I asked you why you made the claim, you dont want to answer, so much for your 100 rounds with anybody at anytime in the last decade. To be fair, you made a public statement, I asked you why, you dont want to answer. Thats it. I dont really want your tittle tattle on pm about your supposed real reason for not answering publicly.

Asking 1 genuine question isnt goading you, but you've taken your ball home in a sulk, so I win. Thats goading you.

On 10/26/2018 at 3:10 PM, TheBitch said:

Has anyone mentioned how fit some of the Thai ladyboys are? Blows my mind every time I go there.

I remember years ago Loaded had an article about a young ladyboy who was a kickboxing champion. The headline was "Looks like a butterfly, stings like a bee".

On 10/25/2018 at 12:44 PM, Arthur Friedenreich said:

I agree, if as a society we have an agreement that people under 16 are children, and thus sexual relationships are illegal with said children as they may not understand the impact or be emotionally developed enough. The same rule should apply to the gender aspect, putting kids on anti puberty drugs unless is fucked. It’s a form of molestation.

One of my little girls friends has struggled with gender ever since they were about two.  She always said she was a boy, always wanted to be seen as a boy.

Now 6, they've told their parents that they want to be called a boys name (a pretty funny old man name really). 

The parents have had all sorts of advice and are basically deciding to call him the male name, and treat him as a boy.

What's going to happen come puberty time though?  If the kid has considered themselves a boy for 10 years and they suddenly grow boobs and get a period?  Never mind the hormonal changes that might alter their mindset?  It's only going to get more and more difficult.  You could see how the kid would definitely want to opt for anti-puberty drugs and basically fully transition.  If that's what they've wanted for a decade, how can you decide not to go for it?

17 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

One of my little girls friends has struggled with gender ever since they were about two.  She always said she was a boy, always wanted to be seen as a boy.

Now 6, they've told their parents that they want to be called a boys name (a pretty funny old man name really). 

The parents have had all sorts of advice and are basically deciding to call him the male name, and treat him as a boy.

What's going to happen come puberty time though?  If the kid has considered themselves a boy for 10 years and they suddenly grow boobs and get a period?  Never mind the hormonal changes that might alter their mindset?  It's only going to get more and more difficult.  You could see how the kid would definitely want to opt for anti-puberty drugs and basically fully transition.  If that's what they've wanted for a decade, how can you decide not to go for it?

Or they could be going through a stage and grow out of it.  Can’t think of any other occasions when you’d allow a child to sterilise itself using untested drugs.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rico1304 said:

Or they could be going through a stage and grow out of it.  Can’t think of any other occasions when you’d allow a child to sterilise itself using untested drugs.  

A culture that worships youth, promiscuity and hedonism upholds vices like homosexuality, drug-taking and transgenderism. They don't picture themselves as a 50 year old balding 'trans' woman with multiple ailments, they only think of getting off on the notion of dressing like a young girl. Crazy times.

5 hours ago, rico1304 said:

How long do you reckon it would have to be for it to be a "stage" that they might grow out of?  What if they'd considered themselves the other sex for 10 years for example?