You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

27 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You'll have to be a bit clearer (for those of us who don't inhabit your weird little mind) - what is this criminal trying to exploit for their own gain?

Weird little mind? Sigh. Which is weirder the one that says this kiddy fiddler is a fucking bloke or the one that thinks she’s stunning and brave? 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Weird little mind? Sigh. Which is weirder the one that says this kiddy fiddler is a fucking bloke or the one that thinks she’s stunning and brave? 

Nobody said she's stunning or brave. 

Any danger of answering the question?

36 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nobody said she's stunning or brave. 

Any danger of answering the question?

Deffo a she though.  

The criminal is trying to exploit being ‘trans’ as it’s been shown recently to be a mitigating factor in criminal trials. Either to get a lesser sentence or be housed in the womens estate. A grifter. Another thing that never happens.  

20 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Deffo a she though.  

The criminal is trying to exploit being ‘trans’ as it’s been shown recently to be a mitigating factor in criminal trials. Either to get a lesser sentence or be housed in the womens estate. A grifter. Another thing that never happens.  

Already been sentenced, so... 

I daresay women's prisons are better than men's prisons if you're a woman, but I doubt they're significantly preferable in any other respect. 

Is there anything other than your own prejudice to suggest that this person is a grifter, rather than, y'know, a trans woman?

7 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Already been sentenced, so... 

I daresay women's prisons are better than men's prisons if you're a woman, but I doubt they're significantly preferable in any other respect. 

Is there anything other than your own prejudice to suggest that this person is a grifter, rather than, y'know, a trans woman?

It’s fucking astounding. Really really astounding.  You gotta stick up for those kiddy fiddlers. This is where it takes you.  

17 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s fucking astounding. Really really astounding.  You gotta stick up for those kiddy fiddlers. This is where it takes you.  

Nobody is sticking up for kiddy fiddlers, you daft, deluded twat.

Endlessly making shit up; this is where your obsession takes you.

• Upvote 1

On 03/06/2022 at 13:12, Rico1304 said:

Criminals will absolutely not try to exploit this for their own gain.  

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/may/10/paedophile-jailed-trying-groom-children-social-media?CMP=share_btn_tw

This comment would have made sense if you'd attached it to the Peter Selby story. It would still probably have been factually incorrect, but at least the reasoning would have made sense.

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Just started watching the What is a Woman? Doc to see what the hoo-har is.  Startlingly, he stops 4 women on the street and asks them to define what a woman is.  They were so uncomfortable they couldn't answer.  So scared to give the "wrong" answer.  We're doomed. 

I've not seen it but will try to watch it at some point.

I would just say though, if four women were stopped on the street and asked that question 10 years ago what would the answer have been?  I'm not convinced being unable to answer the question without thinking for a moment indicates discomfort or fear, it's just that the question had never really been asked before all this and the word woman almost defined itself.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Moo said:

I've not seen it but will try to watch it at some point.

I would just say though, if four women were stopped on the street and asked that question 10 years ago what would the answer have been?  I'm not convinced being unable to answer the question without thinking for a moment indicates discomfort or fear, it's just that the question had never really been asked before all this and the word woman almost defined itself.

Got half way through before I had to do something else. If you get the chance to watch it, discomfort is a major angle. More so with Academics squirming in their seats and ending interviews when asked the question and similar. 

I imagine the women a decade ago would've said, "us!" Which is what those in this doc couldn't even seem to say. It's a strange new world we live in 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Cycling event. Pick whichever category you want to cycle in.  Guess what happened next?

https://twitter.com/womensrightsnet/status/1532804764664225792?s=21&t=XlAmMWmbmzKTpGTH7Tkcsg

Years of training and hard work only to be beaten by two blokes cosplaying as women. How can anyone defend this?

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Just started watching the What is a Woman? Doc to see what the hoo-har is.  Startlingly, he stops 4 women on the street and asks them to define what a woman is.  They were so uncomfortable they couldn't answer.  So scared to give the "wrong" answer.  We're doomed. 

Where did you download it

4 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Years of training and hard work only to be beaten by two blokes cosplaying as women. How can anyone defend this?

I think there's two different factors to play in this post. The first is the obvious issue with trans-women in female sports, and I don't think that can be legitimately defended as there's a distinct advantage to being born a male and developing as a male. Then there's referring to trans-women as 'blokes cosplaying as women', which is quite clearly transphobic unless the people are talking about aren't trans-women and they are just taking the piss to compete and then going back to normal, as we have seen (like the weight lifter).  

4 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

The problem there is the judge. 

You don’t think this one judge has decided to be sympathetic? They’ve been trained this way after Stonewall lobbying. 

For a minority group they’ve managed to have it sewn up. 

If you are a man accused of kiddy fiddling you are likely to be facing a tough time in prison. Now, if you claim TW status and get in a womens prison you are now able to beat up 99% of inmates and have access to damaged young women. The vast majority who’ve already been victims of abuse and male violence. And if you get found guilty of abusing the women you get sentenced to more time in the prison. Jackpot.  

29 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If you are a man accused of kiddy fiddling you are likely to be facing a tough time in prison. Now, if you claim TW status and get in a womens prison you are now able to beat up 99% of inmates and have access to damaged young women. The vast majority who’ve already been victims of abuse and male violence. And if you get found guilty of abusing the women you get sentenced to more time in the prison. Jackpot.  

I read this like one of the Top Tips in Viz.

• Upvote 1