You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Why are you crying?

Yeah, crying tears of laughter at a grown man getting really upset because another poster didn't rate a series of Star Trek.. you and ratty gain an extra point for being bothered enough to post shit whilst the match was on.

On 04/04/2022 at 13:28, stringvest said:

Trans athletes should have their own category.  No good will ever come from trying to shoehorn them into a category that, for whatever reason, and to whatever degree, they do not fit.  Let them fight/race/throw/lift amongst him/her/themselves.  This whole debate takes up an inordinate amount of time and space.  

Yup.

43 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yeah, crying tears of laughter at a grown man getting really upset because another poster didn't rate a series of Star Trek.. you and ratty gain an extra point for being bothered enough to post shit whilst the match was on.

Sometimes it’s best to just stop digging. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Oh no, battered and bruised little barrel of a man. Breathe deep and don’t explode.  

Constantly talking about yourself (as you are above) is a well known trait of a narcissist Ratso, you've got all the symptoms.

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Constantly talking about yourself (as you are above) is a well known trait of a narcissist Ratso, you've got all the symptoms.

Bloody hell, this is painful.  Shouting ‘you are!’ is just terrible, really shite. For fucks sake don’t comfort eat or Champ will be looking at another collection. 

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Bloody hell, this is painful.  Shouting ‘you are!’ is just terrible, really shite. For fucks sake don’t comfort eat or Champ will be looking at another collection. 

Aww you're getting all worked up again, you do often get upset on here don't you? sometimes so upset you proceed to make up lies about other posters then send bogus information to Dave I believe, but then you posses all the attributes of a rat.

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Aww you're getting all worked up again, you do often get upset on here don't you? sometimes so upset you proceed to make up lies about other posters then send bogus information to Dave I believe, but then you posses all the attributes of a rat.

Worked up? I’m fucking doing my best to help you out Buster. 

No lies about Boss. Search it, it’s all still there. Dave gave him the benefit of the doubt.  I wouldn’t have. Dave’s site though so his rules.  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Worked up? I’m fucking doing my best to help you out Buster. 

The last thing I need is help from someone like you, you need to help yourself out you rat faced cunt.

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

No lies about Boss. Search it, it’s all still there. Dave gave him the benefit of the doubt.  I wouldn’t have. Dave’s site though so his rules.  

Snivelling little grass.

55 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The last thing I need is help from someone like you, you need to help yourself out you rat faced cunt.

Snivelling little grass.

Your choice Buster. 

If grassing means standing up to racists I’m more than happy with it.  Funny how you not liking me means you’ll let racism slide, maybe you just aren’t so anti racism as you should be.

What you should take from this is that you are out of your depth. I know it’s probably a pattern, familiar almost.  But sometimes it’s best to just stop. Walk away. 

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Your choice Buster. 

If grassing means standing up to racists I’m more than happy with it.  Funny how you not liking me means you’ll let racism slide, maybe you just aren’t so anti racism as you should be.

What you should take from this is that you are out of your depth. I know it’s probably a pattern, familiar almost.  But sometimes it’s best to just stop. Walk away. 

You don't have the first fucking idea or posses one jot of genuine intrest in any form of racism you snivelling little rat.

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You don't have the first fucking idea or posses one jot of genuine intrest in any form of racism you snivelling little rat.

Well I’ve reported it when I’ve seen it.  Others have agreed with me and Dave said he could see why I thought it was racist. If that’s not good enough for you I can’t help you. 

Now put down the gravy. 

On 09/04/2022 at 09:56, Rico1304 said:

Have you seen the fucking size

of Veronica?  

I read a good article yesterday that said sports were always going to be the area where this argument was lost.  We are a sporting nation and fairness is ingrained in us (walking in cricket for example), lots of people play sports and it’s clear to everyone that men have distinct advantages in 99.9% of sports. 

Men in particular aren’t impacted by a banker pretending he’s a woman half the week, men demanding access to rape crisis or womens hospital wards or prisons but seeing a massive bloke standing next to women on a podium frames it in a way blokes completely understand as not fair.  Having athletes find the courage to stand up has made a massive difference. They absolutely risked cancel culture as TRAs went straight for their sponsors.  Brave women.  

Here’s Veronica being old and out of shape beating women. 

Edit: if you click that Twitter link and read on you’ll see that Veronica also believes that lesbians who don’t like dick are bigots. #47488 of things that don’t happen.   

Here’s the size of Veronica