Jump to content
Gym Beglin

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Just to be clear you are saying it's easy to discern between women and transgender women? 

Yes. It’s unusually easy, humans can usually pick out men and women with complete confidence. 
 

Have you ever mistaken a woman for a man?  I bet if you have it’s a tiny tiny proportion of the times you got it spot on.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2021 at 22:15, Rico1304 said:

She’s previously come out against JKR and others, so this is a bit of a pivot. She’ll retract by tomorrow.  

Well, she’s continuing to push against TRAs on Twitter.  Have a look how it’s going for her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Well, she’s continuing to push against TRAs on Twitter.  Have a look how it’s going for her. 

Interesting that the people who've had the most grief from the mob this last couple of years are two of the most successful women in the history of literature and noted feminists. Maybe there's a reason people who spend all day raging on social media or trying to sell their articles to pink news are intimidated by success.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Interesting that the people who've had the most grief from the mob this last couple of years are two of the most successful women in the history of literature and noted feminists. Maybe there's a reason people who spend all day raging on social media or trying to sell their articles to pink news are intimidated by success.

The obvious answer is that left leaning feminists like JKR who’ve given away tens of millions have just been waiting for this to happen so they can reveal their true colours and align with ‘problematic’ right wing hate groups.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/10/2021 at 20:22, Rico1304 said:

Well, she’s continuing to push against TRAs on Twitter.  Have a look how it’s going for her. 

As predicted she’s been hounded into changing her mind.  Maybe the rape threats, doxxing and general abuse just got to her. She’s 81 after all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A BBC presenter has revealed that his colleagues warned him against reporting on transgender topics, saying it could hurt his career and threaten his safety.

Stephen Nolan, 48, a 5 Live presenter who has made a BBC podcast about lobbying by the LGBT charity Stonewall, said that even “seasoned people” at the corporation advised him not to put himself “in the firing line”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) said Saturday that his official Twitter account had been suspended over a post he made about Department of Health and Human Services assistant secretary for health Rachel Levine, who is transgender.

According to a screenshot posted of the tweet, Banks said “the title of first female four-star officer gets taken by a man,” a reference to Levine, who became the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps' first openly transgender four-star officer.

“The account referenced has been temporarily locked for violating our Hateful Conduct Policy. The account owner is required to delete the violative Tweet before regaining access to their account,” a Twitter spokesperson told The Hill in a statement.

According to Twitter’s hateful conduct policy, hateful conduct can include “targeted misgendering or deadnaming of transgender individuals.”

Banks stood by his decision to issue the tweet. In a statement issued through Twitter on Saturday from his personal account, he said, “My tweet was a statement of fact. Big Tech doesn’t have to agree with me, but they shouldn’t be able to cancel me. If they silence me, they will silence you.”

 

 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/578215-twitter-suspends-gop-rep-banks-for-misgendering-trans-health-official

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Things that never happen #2785856

 

Ash comparing not liking dick to being a racist.  

 

That's fucking mental, absolutely mental. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Today i learnt there's a thing called being autosexual were you are bang into yourself and fantasize about yourself and frig yourself silly thinking about yourself. What a world.

I'm starting to suspect this is all made up bollocks from people with nothing much else to do.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chappelle makes some interesting points - particularly on the white-centric nature of movements that gain traction - but I find his Jenner/Clay analogy to be a bit disingenuous. Two things fifty odd years apart, bizarrely are viewed differently by many. May as well ask why Alan Turing was chemically castrated for being gay but George Michael got a number 1 single out of it.

 

Still, it creates a talking point, and that's what good stand up often does I suppose.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

How are the new runners doing, @Rico1304

Screenshot_20211026_163733.jpg

Yes mate. Just the same as men raping women in a womens prison. It’s exactly the same.  You’ve hit the nail on the head.  I mean how have you not been at the forefront of this argument? Shoes are just like being raped.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes mate. Just the same as men raping women in a womens prison. It’s exactly the same.  You’ve hit the nail on the head.  I mean how have you not been at the forefront of this argument? Shoes are just like being raped.  

Why are you so weird? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Why are you so weird? 

Hanging about it websites with cunts like you. 
 

I mean you could defend the position or agree that it’s bollocks. Which is it?  Is a lesbian saying she doesn’t like dick the same  as a woman saying she doesn’t like black women?  You will not answer, it’s as plain as the massive nose on my face you won’t answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Hanging about it websites with cunts like you. 
 

I mean you could defend the position or agree that it’s bollocks. Which is it?  Is a lesbian saying she doesn’t like dick the same  as a woman saying she doesn’t like black women?  You will not answer, it’s as plain as the massive nose on my face you won’t answer. 

Still weird. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

Still weird. 

 

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

Still weird. 

Yep. Completely unable to answer a simple question. It shouldn’t be difficult, unless you’ve spent several months defending a crazy position. 
 

Is a lesbian transphobic for not accepting ladydick?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

 

Yep. Completely unable to answer a simple question. It shouldn’t be difficult, unless you’ve spent several months defending a crazy position. 
 

Is a lesbian transphobic for not accepting ladydick?  

What are you on about? I barely post in this thread. Weirdo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×