Quantcast
Transgender stuff - what's going on? - Page 15 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Gym Beglin

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

"The transgender lawyer" sounds like a book I might write to earn me some easy bucks in these confusing times.

"The transgender lawyer was being followed, he was certain of it, she quickly ducked inside a women's bogs to lose her assailant, much to the distress of a started old lady who'd just pissed herself.

Quickly and with purpose she stepped outside only to find her shadow was waiting for her.

"You wouldn't hit a woman would you?" She said. The shitbag looked confused, she used the opportunity to kick him square in the bollocks with her size 12 Timberlands. 

"I know that hurts- you cunt."

She walked off and into the courtroom.

"Mister Broomhead you are late and in contempt!" The judge thundered.

"Sorry judge I was having hot flushes and I request an adjournment as I'm on the blob." 

"The fuck?" The judge said incredulously. Then without warning the court clerk whispered something to him and gave him a copy of the Guardian.

"Ah yes I see, case dismissed." 

An hour later the transgender lawyer was playing golf at the all male golf club. 

"I can't believe you swung it." Said Kevin, his best golfing buddy, self made plumber and working class Tory twat.

"Sometimes justice is a woman, sometimes it's a man, and sometimes it's non binary" he replied. "Let's go to the 19th hole and look at the barmaid's tits."

• Upvote 10

Obviously these lot are hard core and fringe - but also fucking mental

“Remember that Trans group Degenderettes who take bats to Pride?

Their female members are cutting themselves to give blood to males in the group so those dudes can pretend to have periods.

Violence against women gone POMO. Women must sacrifice and harm themselves for men, as per.”

there are pictures but ill spare you.  

On 10/12/2018 at 7:47 PM, Sugar Ape said:

That Graham Lineham thing was fucking nuts. Apparently one of the things the complainant used to get the police to give him a warning was that he “ deadnamed “

her which is referring to someone by their previous gender name.

Dont get me wrong, if Dave suddenly becomes Davina and you still insist on calling him Dave then you’re a beaut. But is it a matter the police should be involved in?

Who told you about “weekend” Dave? The TLW WhatsApp lads were all sworn to secrecy. 

10 hours ago, Anny Road said:

I'm all for tolerance and people can do what they like but it goes two ways. They must tolerate me thinking they are fucking weird.

What ever happened to just getting on with it. If you have a cock that is the cards you are dealt. Get on with it.

Become a hairdresser or fashion designer. Being a brickie or a lorry driver was not a good choice.

Yeah, woo!!!  Check you

out with your radical “I don’t give a shit” opinion. Spoken like someone with the empathy of Margaret Thatcher. 

Nice one with voicing your compassionate views Winston, but the 1920s want their opinions back. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Red Shift said:
An interesting piece on Otherkins:-

from-dragons-to-foxes-the-otherkin-commu

Stalking Cat, born Dennis Anver, had extensive body modifications. He sadly committed suicide in 2012.

That person really does look like a great deal of fun.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

"The transgender lawyer" sounds like a book I might write to earn me some easy bucks in these confusing times.

"The transgender lawyer was being followed, he was certain of it, she quickly ducked inside a women's bogs to lose her assailant, much to the distress of a started old lady who'd just pissed herself.

Quickly and with purpose she stepped outside only to find her shadow was waiting for her.

"You wouldn't hit a woman would you?" She said. The shitbag looked confused, she used the opportunity to kick him square in the bollocks with her size 12 Timberlands. 

"Sorry judge I was having hot flushes and I request an adjournment as I'm on the blob." 

"The fuck?" The judge said incredulously. Then without warning the court clerk whispered something to him and gave him a copy of the Guardian.

An hour later the transgender lawyer was playing golf at the all male golf club. 

"I can't believe you swung it." Said Kevin, his best golfing buddy, self made plumber and working class Tory twat.

"Sometimes justice is a woman, sometimes it's a man, and sometimes it's non binary" he replied. "Let's go to the 19th hole and look at the barmaid's tits."

I was thinking it sounded like one of Robert Ludlum's lesser known novels.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Paul said:

Yeah, woo!!!  Check you

out with your radical “I don’t give a shit” opinion. Spoken like someone with the empathy of Margaret Thatcher. 

Nice one with voicing your compassionate views Winston, but the 1920s want their opinions back. 

Make your point and stop saying you smell.

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Seasons said:

Good drama just started on ITV called Butterfly. All about gender dysphoria from the child's perspective. 

When I was that age I wanted to be a police motorbike. Let's see them make a tv show about that.

5 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Finally, a Sunday evening replacement for Last Of The Summer Wine!

Imagine Hodgson's reaction when he finds out.

Newly elected Women’s officer of Telford Labour:

3A1635D8-0884-4031-8A8A-21442EF67223.jpeg

DFAA25B1-38F9-46FF-A12D-6D0715EC58EA.jpeg

This was the response ( now deleted ) from Telford Labour. The historic comments were 2 months ago!

Dpf-P65XUAAlmju.jpg

Dpf-QwtWwAArBY0.jpg

Dpf-RiMXoAIVYJV.jpg

On 10/13/2018 at 9:12 PM, Anny Road said:

Make your point and stop saying you smell.

I think he made his point quite clearly there IMO.

• Upvote 1