Jump to content
Gym Beglin

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Recommended Posts

Saying TWAW is the literal get out of jail free card.  
 

Men commit over 90% of sexual assaults, I don’t want them in my spaces. It’s ok, TWAW.

 

Men have biological advantages obtained through male puberty, it’s a bit unfair to have them in our sports.  It’s ok, TWAW. 

 

Without TWAW it all starts to fall apart. 
 

Before we let TW in our spaces can you prove their offending patterns are like women and not men?  Erm. 
 

Can you show me the evidence that a minor reduction in T closes the gap between men and women in sport? Erm 

 

Can you prove that predatory men won’t take advantage of any concessions we make? Erm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m sure it’s no issue to you.  Being a bloke.  

Who says I'm a bloke? And in local swimming pools it is not an issue because people change in changing rooms - that has nothing to do with my gender/sex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mars said:

Who says I'm a bloke? And in local swimming pools it is not an issue because people change in changing rooms - that has nothing to do with my gender/sex.

Every local pool? Good knowledge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Every local pool? Good knowledge. 

Only two local pools - I used to swim twice a week so no mystery.

 

Is there a link to the article that isn't behind a paywall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Spain’s government has approved a draft law that would allow anyone aged 14 and over to change their gender on official documents without the need for hormone treatment or a medical report, and which would also ban conversion practices and strengthen the rights of LGBTI people.

 

The proposed measures – which follow months of wrangling between the Spanish Socialist Worker’s party (PSOE) and its junior coalition partners in the far-left, anti-austerity Podemos party – would abolish existing legislation that requires people wishing to change their gender to obtain a diagnosis of gender dysphoria and undergo hormone treatment.

 

Under the provisions of the “draft law for real and effective equality for trans people and for guaranteeing LGBTI rights”, only those aged 12 and over would be allowed to change their gender. Those aged between 12 and 14 would need judicial authorisation, while anyone aged 14 to 16 would need the consent of their legal representative – usually a family member. Those aged 16 and over would face no restrictions.

 

Spain’s equality minister, Irene Montero, said the country was “making history” with a law that represented “a giant step forward for LGBTI rights – and particularly those of trans people”.'

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/29/spain-bill-change-official-gender-without-medical-checks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

'Spain’s government has approved a draft law that would allow anyone aged 14 and over to change their gender on official documents without the need for hormone treatment or a medical report, and which would also ban conversion practices and strengthen the rights of LGBTI people.

 

The proposed measures – which follow months of wrangling between the Spanish Socialist Worker’s party (PSOE) and its junior coalition partners in the far-left, anti-austerity Podemos party – would abolish existing legislation that requires people wishing to change their gender to obtain a diagnosis of gender dysphoria and undergo hormone treatment.

 

Under the provisions of the “draft law for real and effective equality for trans people and for guaranteeing LGBTI rights”, only those aged 12 and over would be allowed to change their gender. Those aged between 12 and 14 would need judicial authorisation, while anyone aged 14 to 16 would need the consent of their legal representative – usually a family member. Those aged 16 and over would face no restrictions.

 

Spain’s equality minister, Irene Montero, said the country was “making history” with a law that represented “a giant step forward for LGBTI rights – and particularly those of trans people”.'

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/29/spain-bill-change-official-gender-without-medical-checks

What could possibly go wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

 

Heard an interview with her on Today the other morning.

 

Just mob mentality that does nobody any favours.

 

Great last line in the article 'The right look for converts, the left for traitors'

 

Never a truer word spoken.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laurel Hubbard, male, is cleared to compete with women in Tokyo. Kimberley Gaucher, female, is not allowed to attend because her infant daughter is breastfeeding—& no exceptions will be allowed to the “no friends or family” rule at COVID-era Tokyo 2021.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

This kind of sums it up.  Remember , Alex is a woman.  Exactly the same as your mum (not Tony’s though)

 

 

Having a beard is just trolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

This kind of sums it up.  Remember , Alex is a woman.  Exactly the same as your mum (not Tony’s though)

 

 

I do believe there is a lecturer at one of Australias Unis who has declared himself a woman. He has a beard and wears eyeshadow and a dress. I would not be able to keep a straightface!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one knows what women want more than a bloke who has been identifying as a fairy for a few months.  So much so women don’t need their shared space anymore as fae knows best…

 

(Thread)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'd be the kid's fault then. Another blue tick wanker with guardian columns out the arse spouting shit. It's an actual industry this stuff.

 

 

Screenshot_20210701-181834_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It'd be the kid's fault then. Another blue tick wanker with guardian columns out the arse spouting shit. It's an actual industry this stuff.

 

 

Screenshot_20210701-181834_Chrome.jpg

Thats a real cunts response from her .

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It'd be the kid's fault then. Another blue tick wanker with guardian columns out the arse spouting shit. It's an actual industry this stuff.

 

 

Screenshot_20210701-181834_Chrome.jpg

I presume that’s satire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/06/2021 at 08:31, Rico1304 said:

This kind of sums it up.  Remember , Alex is a woman.  Exactly the same as your mum (not Tony’s though)

 

 

Can't take her seriously because of the way she pronounced Trolling 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×