You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

11 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve asked people to define ‘woman’ a few times. Seems like England Rugby have done it, ‘not quite a bloke’

What the fuck? Why are England Rugby making up their own sex and gender definitions and what utter fuckwit wrote them? This is all getting a bit sinister, it's so fundamentally ridiculous and yet it's being pushed by groups in authority.

Eddie Izzard was on the One Show the other day dressed as a bloke and going by the name 'Eddie' but they still had to keep saying her/she. 

If you're gonna do this, at least make an effort. Get an op, wear women's clothes, get a woman's name. Or is that part of the fun now? Is it just a piss take in some cases? 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Eddie Izzard was on the One Show the other day dressed as a bloke and going by the name 'Eddie' but they still had to keep saying her/she. 

If you're gonna do this, at least make an effort. Get an op, wear women's clothes, get a woman's name. Or is that part of the fun now? Is it just a piss take in some cases? 

He can play men, women and as we know it’s a crime if a non-trans person plays trans character.  All bases covered.  

After Biden allowed self ID in prisons hundreds of male prisoners are being transferred to women’s prisons this week.  

Once they are there they can insist that any searches are carried out by women officers. That means women are being forced yo conduct intimate searches on men. If that offends your sensibilities it means that women are being forced to touch women’s cocks.  

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

After Biden allowed self ID in prisons hundreds of male prisoners are being transferred to women’s prisons this week.  

Once they are there they can insist that any searches are carried out by women officers. That means women are being forced yo conduct intimate searches on men. If that offends your sensibilities it means that women are being forced to touch women’s cocks.  

Do you have a link for this?  Looked around but can't find anything proper.

33 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Not sure I count fox as proper to be honest, but okay, that story relates to California state legislation filed in September last year, so not sure how it relates to Biden's presidency.

That said, not keen on the contents of s2606. The search aspect would have a natural limitation on the basis of the housing angle and, while it doesn't specify pure self-ID, there's very little detail about the housing preference process.  Guess it's left for internal governance processes and subsequent appeals to sort out the detail. What a mess for everyone involved.

Any stats regarding these hundreds of 'male' prisoners moving?

Robert Webb getting grief now because some podcaster ambushed him about some tweets from 2018. Owen Jones retweeted the interview with "see how he crumbles" type stuff. Bizarre stuff, transgender twitter outrage seems to be an actual sub industry with people who actually depend on it for a living.

Who'd have thoght 15 years ago that J K Rowling, Robert Webb and the bloke who wrote Father Ted were the real source of all our problems.

• Upvote 2

Transgender Twitter is the most baffling place on there and that's saying something. Anyone who raises an eyebrow to anything vaguely trans is a troglodyte transphobe and should fuck off to the Dark Ages. I also sense that it's men becoming women that's the eye of the storm, no one ever seems arsed about a woman becoming a man.

20 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

Transgender Twitter is the most baffling place on there and that's saying something. Anyone who raises an eyebrow to anything vaguely trans is a troglodyte transphobe and should fuck off to the Dark Ages. I also sense that it's men becoming women that's the eye of the storm, no one ever seems arsed about a woman becoming a man.

As ever the devil is in the detail.  Should trans people be treated with respect and kindness? Fucking absolutely.  Should a man be able to access all single sex spaces on his own say so (for a fiver)? No, sorry.  

How that is ‘phobic’ is beyond me but some people seem to have gone so far down the rabbit hole they can’t back down. 

• Upvote 4

Things that we were told wouldn’t happen #1345

A trans woman who rapes a woman with her lady cock will have her crime reported under her self identified sex.   No GRC, no assessment, just ‘I’m a woman’ and at that point her cock becomes part of a woman.  

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/opinion/2136685/lucy-hunter-blackburn-gender-in-crime-reporting/

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Things that we were told wouldn’t happen #1345

A trans woman who rapes a woman with her lady cock will have her crime reported under her self identified sex.   No GRC, no assessment, just ‘I’m a woman’ and at that point her cock becomes part of a woman.  

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/opinion/2136685/lucy-hunter-blackburn-gender-in-crime-reporting/

Do you reckon that this focus on a few obvious mistakes in the criminal justice system is a genuine interest in correcting these issues?

Or an attempt to "other" all transgender people by painting them as all potential rapists?

6 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Do you reckon that this focus on a few obvious mistakes in the criminal justice system is a genuine interest in correcting these issues?

Or an attempt to "other" all transgender people by painting them as all potential rapists?

Why are you saying it’s a mistake in the criminal justice system? This is where ‘Trans Women Are Women’ leads.  The whole thing collapses without TWAW because otherwise there are 2 categories and an acknowledgement it’s a fantasy.  We are supposed to accept blindly that TWAW despite all evidence to the contrary.  And under umbrella of TW are cross dressers, part time women who are doubly magic as they can change into women, and back again. Like the banker who won business woman of the year despite only being a woman half the week.   

There are increasing numbers of men in women’s prisons, they can insist on being searched by women officers.  So women are forced to touch their lady cocks. So you think that’s fair?  But if TWAW how can anyone object?   

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Why are you saying it’s a mistake in the criminal justice system? This is where ‘Trans Women Are Women’ leads.  The whole thing collapses without TWAW because otherwise there are 2 categories and an acknowledgement it’s a fantasy.  We are supposed to accept blindly that TWAW despite all evidence to the contrary.  And under umbrella of TW are cross dressers, part time women who are doubly magic as they can change into women, and back again. Like the banker who won business woman of the year despite only being a woman half the week.   

There are increasing numbers of men in women’s prisons, they can insist on being searched by women officers.  So women are forced to touch their lady cocks. So you think that’s fair?  But if TWAW how can anyone object?   

Well the mistake is putting a male rapist who is obviously stooging it and a danger into a women’s prison.  Wouldn’t you say?

Seems like it should be a simple fix.

But also I don’t know how often that actually happens, whether it is really a massive issue or an easyish system fix in one or two places.

So I was asking you as a more interested observer whether you thought the prison issue stuff was actually a real concern of these media/social media people - or just being highlighted for well, the reason of othering like in my question.

55 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Well the mistake is putting a male rapist who is obviously stooging it and a danger into a women’s prison.  Wouldn’t you say?

Seems like it should be a simple fix.

But also I don’t know how often that actually happens, whether it is really a massive issue or an easyish system fix in one or two places.

So I was asking you as a more interested observer whether you thought the prison issue stuff was actually a real concern of these media/social media people - or just being highlighted for well, the reason of othering like in my question.

We are closer now.  How do you tell if a person is stooging it? TWAW remember, self ID means just that.  No assessment, no need to have a diagnosis from a doctor of GD.  Just your word and ‘pop’ you’re a woman.  

Lots of people and organisations are genuinely worried that vulnerable women, in prison and elsewhere, will be put in danger. And are in danger. This is happening now. Karen White for example. Saying you are Trans at the moment seems to be either a get of jail free card or get in a soft prison of your choice.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

We are closer now.  How do you tell if a person is stooging it? TWAW remember, self ID means just that.  No assessment, no need to have a diagnosis from a doctor of GD.  Just your word and ‘pop’ you’re a woman.  

Lots of people and organisations are genuinely worried that vulnerable women, in prison and elsewhere, will be put in danger. And are in danger. This is happening now. Karen White for example. Saying you are Trans at the moment seems to be either a get of jail free card or get in a soft prison of your choice.  

Well I would have thought that once you are convicted of a violent sexual crime then you should not be moved into a women’s prison. Pretty obvious.
Also “the system” should be reasonably experienced in identifying those who are a danger. They do that stuff already.

Who are the people and organisations who are “genuinely worried” I guess is my question?

Are they groups who understand the justice system and are up on reforms or are they just shouty anti-trans types on  Twitter who are thin end of the wedging?

2 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Well I would have thought that once you are convicted of a violent sexual crime then you should not be moved into a women’s prison. Pretty obvious.
Also “the system” should be reasonably experienced in identifying those who are a danger. They do that stuff already.

Who are the people and organisations who are “genuinely worried” I guess is my question?

Are they groups who understand the justice system and are up on reforms or are they just shouty anti-trans types on  Twitter who are thin end of the wedging?

But you can’t deny trans women access to all women’s rights/spaces as TWAW.  That’s the whole point. Self ID was planned to become law in Scotland. At that point how can you deny them?  And banning just the ones who’ve been convicted of violent sex crimes? What if they’ve not been convicted of that but are still violent men.  Women’s prisons aren’t set up to deal with this.  

womens place U.K, Keep Prisons Single Sex are campaign groups, lots of feminists are against it too but as you’ve seen from what happened to JK Rowling saying ‘hang on, that makes no sense’ gets you rape threats, threats to your job and  being ‘cancelled’. 

• Upvote 1