Gym Beglin

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

12 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

Regardless of how it started once 4chan got their grotty little fingers into it there was zero chance that it wouldn't devolve into another one of their hate riddled shitfests, and that's exactly what had started happening before that community was shut down on reddit. And as for SD, rico & SasaS, they're this thread's the equivalent of the Daily Mail reading Brexit pensioners who you'd see ranting and raving about taking back their country on TV, spouting all the usual drivel about the country going to the dogs and how they're the only ones that can see it happening, worlds going mad, 'most people' agreeing with them etc.

I sit here with bated breath awaiting @Rico1304's hot take on the clusterfuck involving reddit and Aimee Challenor once he gets around to reading about it on one of his anti-woke/alt-right/white supremacy lite/anti-penis feminist twitter feeds he follows. I'm certain he won't end up focusing solely on which changing room the cunt at the centre of this scandal uses.

What did I do?

Just now, Herp McDerp said:

Engaged in Daily Mail reader/commenter-esque behaviour on this here very thread.

When was that? Do I rant? They say I only ask questions.

50 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

Regardless of how it started once 4chan got their grotty little fingers into it there was zero chance that it wouldn't devolve into another one of their hate riddled shitfests, and that's exactly what had started happening before that community was shut down on reddit. And as for SD, rico & SasaS, they're this thread's the equivalent of the Daily Mail reading Brexit pensioners who you'd see ranting and raving about taking back their country on TV, spouting all the usual drivel about the country going to the dogs and how they're the only ones that can see it happening, worlds going mad, 'most people' agreeing with them etc.

I sit here with bated breath awaiting @Rico1304's hot take on the clusterfuck involving reddit and Aimee Challenor once he gets around to reading about it on one of his anti-woke/alt-right/white supremacy lite/anti-penis feminist twitter feeds he follows. I'm certain he won't end up focusing solely on which changing room the cunt at the centre of this scandal uses.

Are you suggesting that you support Aimee Challenor?

Great choice of campaign manager and boyfriend.

• Upvote 1

On 21/03/2021 at 18:34, Bobby Hundreds said:

You used to have a thing of blokes admiring other blokes physiques online and ending with something like "no homo"

Some bodybuilder says check out my progress and the comment would be "wow your muscles look amazing I really want to fuck you up the ass..... no homo"

Hahaha fucking hell. I've got no problem saying if someone looks great man, trans, woman doesn't matter to me. Its a genuine observation. I remember seeing David James at Fratton park take his top off and looking at my small but growing beer belly thinking I wish I took better care of myself like him - no homo. 

19 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You said you wouldn't suck lady-penis, you transphobe.

Well, you have to draw the line somewhere.

I don't feel I have particularly strong opinions on trans issues, other than that it is obviously all a Communist conspiracy to destroy Western civilization, so Herp got me confused for a minute.

31 minutes ago, redheart said:

She’s stunning and brave leave her alone you fucking transphobe. 

Funny that Herp gets his news from ‘good’ sources and I get the same news from bad ones.  

14 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Well, you have to draw the line somewhere.

I don't feel I have particularly strong opinions on trans issues, other than that it is obviously all a Communist conspiracy to destroy Western civilization, so Herp got me confused for a minute.

No, I don't think I have particularly strident views either.

As a liberal my focus is on individual liberties, and how we balance those liberties when they come into conflict - for instance, the liberty of transwomen prisoners to be housed in a facility that matches their chosen gender versus the liberty of natural born women prisoners to be kept safe from harm.

In an ideal world there would be no conflict, but unfortunately we need to deal with reality as it is.

Anyone who thinks there are easy answers to complex issues like these is straight up lying.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Herp McDerp said:

Anti penis feminists? Are these the feminists who Centre women in their activism? Fucking bigots.  Nothing says ‘woman’ to me more than a cock and balls. Preferably freshly waxed.  

1 hour ago, Herp McDerp said:

Can you define ‘woman’ for me?   

5 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

She’s stunning and brave leave her alone you fucking transphobe. 

Funny that Herp gets his news from ‘good’ sources and I get the same news from bad ones.  

He's clearly a sex offender and all round wrong un...and an ugly fat fecker on top of that!

22 minutes ago, redheart said:

He's clearly a sex offender and all round wrong un...and an ugly fat fecker on top of that!

The Greens report into her actions is pretty damning, even though they give her lots of leeway.  How she gets a job moderating for Reddit is beyond me. Well, it’s not really, saying you’re trans means normal rules don’t apply. It’s fucking mental. 

On 25/03/2021 at 00:33, Strontium Dog™ said:

You said you wouldn't suck lady-penis, you transphobe.

Stick to fisting puppies while wanking yourself off to Palestinians being shot mate, this whole "moral outrage" thing doesn't suit you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 25/03/2021 at 00:38, redheart said:

Yeah, I support someone I've referred to as a cunt, brilliant deduction there.