Gym Beglin

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

I've got no problem with people saying trans women are women if they've had the procedures needed and some kind of medical definition has been passed, what I do have a problem with are some big sweaty Brian Blessed lookalike taking a shit in women's bogs, blokes being sent to women's prisons just because they say so, or people going full flat Earth and saying there's so such thing as sex anyway. Between that shite and the Trump/Brexit types and fake news, it's like there's a worldwide conspiracy to make us all nuts.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

But if TWAW, how would they know?  There’d be no requirement to tell anyone. 

Unless you believe TWAW (which is demonstrably fucking nonsense) the whole thing falls apart.  It’s very much like a religion, with dogma and miracles. 

When you're using the acronym TWAW, you're obviously spending too much time obsessing about this.

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

When you're using the acronym TWAW, you're obviously spending too much time obsessing about this.

I can’t type for shit.  

15 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

No. If you ask preposterous hypotheticals with no bearing on reality, as a way to deflect from the fact that you've just made a demonstrably false claim, then I won't play along. Ever.

You silly, silly person.

Never, ever get an answer.  That’s because saying ‘no’ means you’re a bigot, saying ‘yes’ shows it’s a fucking mental argument. Loads of swimming pools and gyms have communal changing rooms. You know this. Are you happy that a man shares those communal spaces with teenage girls?  That’s not a ‘preposterous hypothetical’. It’s a dead easy question. 

37 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Never, ever get an answer.  That’s because saying ‘no’ means you’re a bigot, saying ‘yes’ shows it’s a fucking mental argument. Loads of swimming pools and gyms have communal changing rooms. You know this. Are you happy that a man shares those communal spaces with teenage girls?  That’s not a ‘preposterous hypothetical’. It’s a dead easy question. 

It's not a "dead easy question" because we're speaking different languages.  In your language, the word "man" includes trans women; in my language, the word "man" means "man".

No. I wouldn't be happy for a man to use a women's changing room.

3 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Either Rico or AOT need to transition so they can fuck and come to some middle ground IMO. 

I've had him. Bastard wouldn’t even give me a reacharound.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

It's not a "dead easy question" because we're speaking different languages.  In your language, the word "man" includes trans women; in my language, the word "man" means "man".

No. I wouldn't be happy for a man to use a women's changing room.

So we have to believe words don’t mean what they mean anymore?  See, it’s just like a religion.  A woman can be a man, with a dick, because he’s says he is and if you don’t believe it too you’re a bigot.  

19 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

So we have to believe words don’t mean what they mean anymore? 

I'm saying that words do mean what they mean. A man's a man (for a' that). A woman - even a trans woman - is a woman.

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Confirmed: you are now transphobic if you call yourself "super straight" ie you say you attracted to the opposite sex with the exclusion of transgender people.

https://www.insider.com/super-straight-flag-meaning-tiktok-superstraight-ss-movement-origin-2021-3

I read the article and my head is still spinning.

I can’t be arsed reading the article but does it mention the young lad who posted the first video took it down after his mum received death threats?  No such thing as cancel culture though.  Or violent blokes pretending to be women.  

Does any of this stuff exist outside social media though? On either side of the fence? The more you unplug from social media the more you realise nobody seems to give a fuck either way. It's like the Upside Down in Stranger Things.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Section_31 said:

Does any of this stuff exist outside social media though? On either side of the fence? The more you unplug from social media the more you realise nobody seems to give a fuck either way. It's like the Upside Down in Stranger Things.

Yes it does. Look at the ONS survey being changed based on stonewall advice. Men being allowed into men’s prisons.   One of the most respected posters on here (and I include myself as one of those people who respects him) believes men can turn into women.  It’s insidious.  

Inthink you are right in that most ‘normal’ people will cry bollocks when shown what all this actually means.  

It’s the most clear ‘emperor’s new clothes’ I’ve ever seen.   Just Google Alex Drummond and tell me it’s not a cult.  

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Confirmed: you are now transphobic if you call yourself "super straight" ie you say you're attracted to the opposite sex with the exclusion of transgender people.

https://www.insider.com/super-straight-flag-meaning-tiktok-superstraight-ss-movement-origin-2021-3

Is super straight even a thing people have called themselves before this week? 

It's crazy times out there. I'm glad I'm not in the public consciousness so I can sit here thinking that the world is mad without being cancelled. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Twitter should be destroyed. I dont care if there's some good journos out there or people you like to read its a japanese knotweed of iniquity. 

The less I pay attention to it the more I realise it's not representative of the human race. 

All that JK Rowling stuff for example, seemed to exist mainly in twitter.

If she'd said it on Jonathan Ross say, and then you went around 1,000 houses and knocked on the door and said "did you see that on telly? Do you give a flying fuck?" 999 would say no, slightly fewer in Chorlton.

Twitter seems to exist to give a voice to people who are largely ignored in the real world, and for good reason. A Matrix for bellends.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I think you are right in that most ‘normal’ people will cry bollocks when shown what all this actually means.

There's a bill at the moment to ban gay conversion therapy, on the not unreasonable grounds that it's harmful pseudoscience and you can't change your sexual orientation.

However, at the same time, we're expected to accept that men can become women, and vice versa, which is not logically consistent with the above. Because someone who finds themselves in (for instance) a homosexual relationship - like the woman who married Ellen Page - will suddenly find that they are heterosexual when Ellen becomes Elliot.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Confirmed: you are now transphobic if you call yourself "super straight" ie you say you're attracted to the opposite sex with the exclusion of transgender people.

Why would anyone call themselves super straight or is that another thing the "anti woke" media who are trying to divide people further have invented? 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why would anyone call themselves super straight or is that another thing the "anti woke" media who are trying to divide people further have invented? 

You used to have a thing of blokes admiring other blokes physiques online and ending with something like "no homo"

Some bodybuilder says check out my progress and the comment would be "wow your muscles look amazing I really want to fuck you up the ass..... no homo"

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

There's a bill at the moment to ban gay conversion therapy, on the not unreasonable grounds that it's harmful pseudoscience and you can't change your sexual orientation.

However, at the same time, we're expected to accept that men can become women, and vice versa, which is not logically consistent with the above. Because someone who finds themselves in (for instance) a homosexual relationship - like the woman who married Ellen Page - will suddenly find that they are heterosexual when Ellen becomes Elliot.

That’s one element of the GRA that trans people want to change.  At the moment the awarding of a GRC can be delayed whilst the (usually) wife gets a divorce.  Because she didn’t ever want to be in a same sex marriage. Not unreasonable really.  But apparently transphobic.  

As ever live and let live but where there is a conflict of rights it’s not ‘phobic’ to say ‘hold on, that’s not fair’ 

• Upvote 1

On 22/03/2021 at 05:30, Bjornebye said:

Regardless of how it started once 4chan got their grotty little fingers into it there was zero chance that it wouldn't devolve into another one of their hate riddled shitfests, and that's exactly what had started happening before that community was shut down on reddit. And as for SD, rico & SasaS, they're this thread's the equivalent of the Daily Mail reading Brexit pensioners who you'd see ranting and raving about taking back their country on TV, spouting all the usual drivel about the country going to the dogs and how they're the only ones that can see it happening, worlds going mad, 'most people' agreeing with them etc.

I sit here with bated breath awaiting @Rico1304's hot take on the clusterfuck involving reddit and Aimee Challenor once he gets around to reading about it on one of his anti-woke/alt-right/white supremacy lite/anti-penis feminist twitter feeds he follows. I'm certain he won't end up focusing solely on which changing room the cunt at the centre of this scandal uses.

• Downvote 1