You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That doesn't follow.

I wouldn't fuck an octogenarian woman either.

What if they identified as 25? 

Of course it does.  These aren’t old women. These are young, attractive women who you are only excluding because of their genitals .  You saying you wouldn’t fuck any 83 yr olds isn’t the same as you wouldn’t fuck a fit 25 yr old if she had a dick. 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Of course it does.  These aren’t old women. These are young, attractive women who you are only excluding because of their genitals .  You saying you wouldn’t fuck any 83 yr olds isn’t the same as you wouldn’t fuck a fit 25 yr old if she had a dick. 

I'm saying that acknowledging someone as a woman doesn't mean you want to fuck her.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I think there is a definite difference between excluding people as sexual partners based on an acquired or mutable characteristic, like age, and excluding people based on an inherent characteristic, like their genitalia.

41 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'm saying that acknowledging someone as a woman doesn't mean you want to fuck her.

But you would have considered the 80 yr old when she was younger, but never considered the TW because you’re a bigot.  

I think we should be polite and respectful if a male identifies as a female. I also think that males that want to identify as females need to be polite and respectful too and not try to use any facility or activity that makes females uncomfortable, at risk or at an unfair disadvantage.

Do you agree with this @AngryOfTuebrook ?

30 minutes ago, A Red said:

I think we should be polite and respectful if a male identifies as a female. I also think that males that want to identify as females need to be polite and respectful too and not try to use any facility or activity that makes females uncomfortable, at risk or at an unfair disadvantage.

Do you agree with this @AngryOfTuebrook ?

Trans women aren't "males who want to identify as females". In general terms, there are no good reasons for denying trans women access to facilities, services or life opportunities that cis women have: that's a basic principle of human rights. 

In specific terms, how you ensure trans women don't have their human rights restricted is often a bit more complex. Fortunately, those sort of decisions are generally made by people who are far better informed than a bunch of middle aged farts bickering on a football forum.

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Trans women aren't "males who want to identify as females". In general terms, there are no good reasons for denying trans women access to facilities, services or life opportunities that cis women have: that's a basic principle of human rights. 

In specific terms, how you ensure trans women don't have their human rights restricted is often a bit more complex. Fortunately, those sort of decisions are generally made by people who are far better informed than a bunch of middle aged farts bickering on a football forum.

You've gone over the cliff and cant go back. You know full well that a man identifying as a woman shouldn't be able to use womens toilets, changing rooms and you also know that if a male commits a crime and identifies as a female they should go to a male prison.

You don't need an expert to tell you that men are stronger than women generally and in no way should they be allowed to compete against woman, where male attributes matter, because it would be too dangerous or totally unfair/uncompetitive.

I can say "you know" because you've displayed many times that you're not stupid, anyone not stupid would know all this, let alone someone as intelligent as you. 

Human rights eh? What about the rights of women to be safe? 

You cannot give ground on any of the above because to do so blows your argument out of the water

• Upvote 1

Just last night a lad came in the pub, he used to have digs there, he was wearing a nice frock and make up but didn't have his wig on, bald as a coot so I'm not sure what he identifies as,. an ugly broad perhaps? He's ok and he's a steel fixer, we was talking about various sites etc. 

He's got some guts walking around like that I'll give him that, but still a weirdo. 

16 minutes ago, A Red said:

You've gone over the cliff and cant go back. You know full well that a man identifying as a woman shouldn't be able to use womens toilets, changing rooms and you also know that if a male commits a crime and identifies as a female they should go to a male prison.

You don't need an expert to tell you that men are stronger than women generally and in no way should they be allowed to compete against woman, where male attributes matter, because it would be too dangerous or totally unfair/uncompetitive.

I can say "you know" because you've displayed many times that you're not stupid, anyone not stupid would know all this, let alone someone as intelligent as you. 

Human rights eh? What about the rights of women to be safe? 

You cannot give ground on any of the above because to do so blows your argument out of the water

If you don’t believe TWAW it all crumbles.  So believe it, you have to lie to yourself and expect everyone else to lie to themselves too. 

The law is clear on protected characteristics, sex and those with a GRC (and even then the rights conveyed are limited).  

Women have the right to have single sex spaces, that’s so clear and unequivocal that the only way TRAs can get round it is to change the definition of ‘women’.  Thankfully it seems the courts and organisations like RFU IOC etc are realising that is nonsense.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

This child had clearly been coached to death. 

Poor kid is like a vegan cat. It's clear who is making the decisions. 

Poor kid. Doesn’t stand a chance with that as a parent. Needs to be removed from that situation as soon as possible. Clearly been pushed into it to fit the parent's agenda. It’s child abuse.
Just as an aside, a friend of mine is a teacher at a high school and says the number of kids claiming they’re trans is on the rise. Says it’s definitely the new fad, always the ones who are attention seekers or have parents who are ‘exactly how you’d expect’.