You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

Macy Gray is getting the anticipated Twitter beatdown. Had a look at the profile of one of them who's having a go, '21st Century Suffragette'

Jesus Christ. That's one of the many things about this bollocks that fucks me off. That demanding to be called 'they or them' on your Barclays' bank name badge is in someway comparable to the imprisonment of Nelson Mandela. Just absolutely bonkers. A lot of these people just need a hobby. 

tweet0.jpg

tweet1.jpg

tweet2.jpg

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Macy Gray is getting the anticipated Twitter beatdown. Had a look at the profile of one of them who's having a go, '21st Century Suffragette'

Jesus Christ. That's one of the many things about this bollocks that fucks me off. That demanding to be called 'they or them' on your Barclays' bank name badge is in someway comparable to the imprisonment of Nelson Mandela. Just absolutely bonkers. A lot of these people just need a hobby. 

tweet0.jpg

tweet1.jpg

tweet2.jpg

India is fucking deranged.  

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I think she’s now saying Mossad are involved in anti trans propaganda even though Bette Midler is Jewish. This could be a Dave Spart column. 

90A0E3FB-AD0E-4D2E-A19D-569DED1F4F6B.jpeg

She was on the BBC last week - nutcase.  Veronica Ivy was on the Trevor Noah show last week - nutcase with a terrible track record.  But remember I’m the one who’s brainwashed, thinking men can become women at the drop of a silk hankie is bigoted. 

Emperor’s  new clothes. 

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

What's a TERF?

'trans exclusionary radical feminist'

It's just a word to reduce someone to when you don't agree with them. 'Fuck you terf!' 

cis is another one, being 'cisgender' means you were born a man and didn't transition to be one.

'Hey are you a cis man?'

No I'm a man. Now fuck off. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Section_31 said:

cis is another one, being 'cisgender' means you were born a man and didn't transition to be one.

'Hey are you a cis man?'

No I'm a man. Now fuck off. 

Hahahaha, fucking hell.

What a world we live in. Fucking mental bastards everywhere.

'Someone disagrees with me, quick everyone unfollow/block them on Twitter.'

If only people who post things like that could see themselves in the your average punter sees them. That kind of chat would've been laughed out the place when I was in primary school for fucks sake.

• Upvote 1

What percentage are we genuinely talking about here as I can genuinely say I’ve nobody in my family / friends / acquaintances group who are trans and don’t generally come across (ooer) them but it seems to be everywhere on the news, internet and papers? Why are they given such a massive platform when it’s an issue affecting proportionally so few people? 
The likes of that Willoughby person don’t help because they come across as so cretinous. 

4 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

What percentage are we genuinely talking about here as I can genuinely say I’ve nobody in my family / friends / acquaintances group who are trans and don’t generally come across (ooer) them but it seems to be everywhere on the news, internet and papers? Why are they given such a massive platform when it’s an issue affecting proportionally so few people? 
The likes of that Willoughby person don’t help because they come across as so cretinous. 

It depends how you define trans to be honest.  But a tiny number have GRC, about 5000

One of the huge problems is the increase in kids identifying as trans particular young girls.  The numbers have truly exploded and the affirmation model, followed potentially by drugs to stop puberty is a disaster happening right before our eyes. Mermaids for example is the U.K. charity leading the way in and is slowly being revealed to be child abusers. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Section_31 said:

tweet0.jpg

tweet1.jpg

tweet2.jpg

She’s had to ‘clarify’ her statement in the face of the backlash.  Amazing isn’t it? For such a marginalised group men have a huge amount of power. 

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Bette Midler has sparked a backlash after saying cisgender women are being deprived of their basic rights, while JK Rowling has appeared to back "transphobic" comments by singer Macy Gray.

black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

It was if a couple of hundred voices cried out, then were suddenly silenced. For about 10 seconds before the bullshit started up again.

I can't work out if it's become a parody of itself this shit or if it's some Machiavellin plot to make us all insane.

"Bob Marley's estate has been forced to apologise for the transphobic lyrics in 'no woman no cry', with activists calling for a boycott on Lilt. Blueberry Angelou, trans blogger and club DJ, told the Gaurdian 'this music is literally killing people'.

• Upvote 1

Twitter is a shitpit at times. Pick any debate, polarise it to ridiculous extremes and then either lionise the celebrities who agree with you or demonise those who don't. It doesn't leave any room for people to just be people.

Best just to use it for jokes and cat pics and ignore the rest.