You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I said that a while back on this thread. The irony of a movement arguing against the concept of gender is that when they change gender, some can seem to embrace the stereotype version of that gender. The bloke trying to become a woman wears a dress and grows their hair, woman trying to become a bloke dons a Doug Willis shirt and drinks Budweiser.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What's the argument here?

I've read the thread - a deep dive into arcane US legal procedures going back 150 years - and I can't make sense of the claim that the defenders of Roe v Wade were busy erasing women or the implication that this somehow influenced the decision.

On 02/07/2022 at 09:42, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Man's name; presumably identifies as a man.

Hey, guess what we know about Shane?

According to WayBackMachine logs, Murray deactivated his Twitter account in April of 2021, only to return in May of 2022 with the stated purpose of finding spare tickets to a concert he wanted to see. It wasn’t until June that he began to use the account regularly again, this time also revealing he identified as transgender.

Just now, Rico1304 said:

According to WayBackMachine logs, Murray deactivated his Twitter account in April of 2021, only to return in May of 2022 with the stated purpose of finding spare tickets to a concert he wanted to see. It wasn’t until June that he began to use the account regularly again, this time also revealing he identified as transgender.

Absolute win for you. Cunt turns out to be trans. You get a score. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

He is a self proclaimed anti abuse activist. (Who sends death threats to woman obviously). 

12 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Not obsessed. 

What else do "we know about Shane"?

I've just stumbled across this from a few years ago. It's the Fawcett Society's response to consultation on the proposed reforms of the Gender Recognition Act. It's refreshing to read a fair and intelligent consideration of the most important issues, without any of the strident shouting, insults and accusations that usually mark this "debate".

https://www.fawcettsociety.org.uk/sex-gender-and-gender-identity-qa

12 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've just stumbled across this from a few years ago. It's the Fawcett Society's response to consultation on the proposed reforms of the Gender Recognition Act. It's refreshing to read a fair and intelligent consideration of the most important issues, without any of the strident shouting, insults and accusations that usually mark this "debate".

https://www.fawcettsociety.org.uk/sex-gender-and-gender-identity-qa

It quotes Stonewall, supports self ID and men is womens prisons.  No thanks.  

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It doesn't; that's my point.

But it doesn't parrot your views and that, obviously, puts it beyond the pale.

No, I just disagree with it.  Notice I’m not calling anyone a bigot for having different views.  

I think self ID and men in prisons is wrong.  

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I think self ID and men in prisons is wrong.  

Shouty nonsense.

I posted that link for the benefit of any normal people who might sneak into your fiefdom from time to time.  You've basically done to this thread what TK was doing to the Coronavirus thread, before he fucked off to his own little echo chamber.

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Shouty nonsense.

I posted that link for the benefit of any normal people who might sneak into your fiefdom from time to time.  You've basically done to this thread what TK was doing to the Coronavirus thread, before he fucked off to his own little echo chamber.

Look, I can’t help you if you’re deluded into believing men become women.  They can’t and all the normal people can see that.  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Look, I can’t help you if you’re deluded into believing men become women.  They can’t and all the normal people can see that.  

Hahaha. Rico and all normal people in one corner, not normal people in the other corner. 

Quite wonderful to watch. 

• Upvote 1